• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why is AT&T losing its pilots?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Perhaps if they had any leadership, some could return. I will go out on a limb, in reference to your name, as an ex- marine, I doubt you saw anyone as clueless as this flight departments leaders sound

Basically ex-Marine means you were kicked out with a bad discharge (OTH, BCD or DD).

ex , former, who really cares. what I am talking about is the harping on the "past". move the F on, for pete's sake.

ex , former, who really cares. what I am talking about is the harping on the "past". move the F on, for pete's sake.

I appreciate the OP's moral outrage, but as a previous poster noted, the curtain has been pulled back, slashed, shredded, and burned. Nothing said in this thread will change a thing other than possibly prompting a prospective employee to ask the right questions.

After 12 pages I think its safe to say the curtain has been pulled back, torn & burned to ashes. Enough already. Move on folks.

Here's to hoping all those formerly on the inside are better off now, a few years later.

They don't want you back. Never will. Get over it.

There has been good information on this thread and some good corporate pilot life lessons. Why the negativity?

I certainly hope you never have to sit around a conference table awaiting to hear your fate like we did in the Summer of 2008.

Brother, I have been there, done that, have that ticket punched and I moved along and haven't looked back. You all seem to like wallowing in the past.

Brother, I have been there, done that, have that ticket punched and I moved along and haven't looked back. You all seem to like wallowing in the past.

Sorry you went through the experience as well. I spent today in the French Quarter in Hanoi, Vietnam. I love being an expat so for me being surplus was a good thing and I put a G550 type on my ticket. I work with another surplus pilot and we are having a blast on trips.

What I don't like is how promises were made and not kept. I know there were several people who would have welcomed a callback.

Cheers-

Latest resources

Back