why are the regional pilots like this?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

yahooair

Just wondering why the regional pilots are always putting down other regional pilots? REMEMBER! YOU"RE IN A F'N Regional!
whats the deal? i dont see too many major or corporate 91 guys having pissing contests...
whats the deal here on flight info?

Because it's an industry dominated by your neighbor's spoiled kids?

Seriously though. The only place I see this kind of b.s. is here on FI. In the real world people don't talk this way to each other... no computer screen to soften the blow to their head.

One must ALWAYS remember that when surfing FI, these are the opinions of a VERY few individuals, who won't hesitate for a moment to assume they speak "for all of us."

That, and the fact that many of these people are just out of college (if they went), and have yet to figure out they don't know everything.

Ok, Ok, that kid in that video... has his balls dropped yet? Beamer as an FO on a Dash, LOL. Whats with the hair gel, and the thumb ring? Cool music, but what a deush!! Does the captain need a seatbelt extender? Lay off the airport tacos man, you wanna fly till you are 65, not looking too good at mid thirties captain at a regional with that chin gut hanging Java the Hut style.

Now, not that I know any better, but compare this video with a video of a "real airline pilot":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q--QyGPbgh4&feature=related

Still though, nice footage. Thanks for the laugh.

Last edited:
well, he's probably making 50 grand flying the -300 in the uk. BUT wtf is with that hair????

but why is it such a pissing contest?
(you're airline sucks cause of....attitude)
if they are going to make such statements, at least add cause i work for ...such and such airline.
and my name is ....at least have some balls.
all regionals are in the same boat now...talking about cuttbacks accross the board.
so i guess talk as much ******************** as you can guys if it makes you feel better for a minute or 2, cause the only talking you might be doing tomorrow is asking for welfare and handouts...
i hope you guys that talk crap about others just hurry up and die already

Latest resources

Back