• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What is a domicle?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In real simple terms at your domicle you pay for your place of residence, be it a hotel, crashpad, or a nice house. Away from domicle the company pays for residence. Depending on your contract with the company you also collect per-diem every hour you are away from base. Most per-diem rates are based on the rate schedule put out by the federal registar but are usually negociated.

A domicile is a tame cile, which is known to be quite vicious when protecting it's young. Capitolized, the Domicile is the male cile (due to it's dominating role in cile society), while the Domicilette is the female. In a harsh salute to the political correctness of the 1990's, we also see the more acceptable term Cile (or in Spanish, Cilo).

The domicile is the last remaining free range-roaming species of the nauga, which was largley stamped out in the craze for naugahyde, in the late 1970's and early 80's.

Or did you mean the place we're based out of?

Avbug!!!

What has gotten into you?? You normally astound us with your vast knowledge...is it possible that you also have a sense of humor? You are definiatly a jack of all trades...and I am sure a master of all!

--SeaBass

Now, if you know where the outermarker that resembles my name is, I will truely be impressed....and yes, I believe there is a VORhouse there! ;)

Seabass,

I'm going to guess you're referring to SEBAS NDB at Harlingen, TX. (338 Khz, 25 watts, with voice ID). Serves as the LOM. Am I close?

No, I have no sense of humor. My mother had a sense of humor. She raised me and kicked me loose. God has a sense of humor. He let me live. The FAA has a sense of humor; they let me fly. I have no sense of humor. Perhaps even a negative sense of humor, which would be huless (as opposed to hu-more). I am a devout follower of our first lady of the clueless devotion, live as a mushroom in the dark, filled with what-have-you.

Not master of all, but certainly master of my domain.

Yourself?

That's a place where you have something on the side, that neither your girlfriend or wife knows about...

AVbug,

Alright, you know where Sebas is...smarty pants! I am truely impressed with your LOM abilities. Looks like you have been to a lot of places as me...guess I will have to try another day to one up ya! ;)

Even if you don't have a sense of humor...you sure are entertaining.

As for me...just waiting for that day I can retire and own a shrimp boat & baitstand on the gulf of Mexico.

SeaBass

Latest resources

Back