Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What does Frank really think of the Netjets Pilots?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GlorifiedCabbie

Hey NJ pilots. This is from the web site the decerters are running to try to bust the union at Flex. Here’s what the chief decerter Frank had to say about you:

F Woelke
F Woelke
(@charger24)
Admin Joined:1 year ago Posts: 243
22/05/2018 1:20 am
Thousands of dollars of dues money spent on wrapped advertising trucks, no clue what the third truck with the giant LED sign must have run them. Crowds of NJASAP pilots wandering around in uniform blocking traffic in public parking areas. NJASAP members from our industry competition invading the restaurant where a private Flexjet company event was being held taking pictures of our Pilots. More NJASAP cretins following people to their cars in an attempt to intimidate. Hundreds of innocent people not even involved in this disturbed while trying to enjoy an evening out with family and friends. Yet the IBT has the audacity to call a few guys flipping the bird at an inanimate object a new low? I guess they expected Bro hugs and high fives from our people they were trying to have NetJets Pilots intimidate. What a bunch of cowards and goons the Union really is.

By the way, as broke as the IBT1108 is, who's footing the bill for the Teamster lackeys from NetJets to show up? Is their pilot groups dues funding this nonsense? If they're going to pick up the tab and carry the load for the IBT1108 why don't they take them back?

My comment: Doesn't sound like he was really there.

If you can post anywhere this schill reads, tell him those present did so on their own time and dime (although he knows this). And why would he be so concerned about a union sponsored event and accuse us of interrupting dinner for the decert folks at said union sponsored event? Why did he not include the other union pilots involved? Desperation?

While you’re at it, ask him about the lies, published, about industry leading wages. My 1.5% dues secured a salary north of 250k, mid cabin, no extended days, zero health care premiums, etc. A return home one minute past midnight on my last day gets another three grand-regardless of reason. All company/union negotiated agreements solidified in a CBA. It applies to EVERY pilot, not just the chosen few. Wake up folks. This BS is right out of Confessions.

My buddy is a Latitude captain, He's got 3 kids about to go to college. He's on the 76 day sched, tries to work holidays, and sometimes vokunteers to work extra.

He says he's going to make about $240K this year

hey FRANK. can you think of a non-union place where you could make that kind of money flying a latitude, with free benefits and 4 weeks vacation?

I’d have to disagree. It’s a tie between Woelke, Ricci, Handjob, Phil Dumbiss, Page, and the list goes on. They are all pretty dumb in my opinion

This thread is dumber than the Jerry Springer show. Hopefully in 6 days, after the vote is counted, you guys can go back to posting something intelligent and non-condescending.

This thread is dumber than the Jerry Springer show. Hopefully in 6 days, after the vote is counted, you guys can go back to posting something intelligent and non-condescending.
Wasn't he the Mayor of a major city in Ohio? Anyway, for things to move forward, It's not the attitude of the average pilot that has to change. Shooting the finger and proudly posing for a picture, then giving a half apology doesn't cut it.

Latest resources

Back