What do you pack for a trip?

JettBoii

I walked in the bag lounge once and there was a very senior flight attendant with her headphones on, on her knees digging through her suitcase. I was standing behind her and just happen to look in her roll aboard. There was a fifth of Dewars, a medium size pink cup, a dildo, a couple of DVD's and a wadded up change of clothes. She turned around and saw me and slammed the lid shut. She never made eye contact with me again.

CRJ puppy

Total Time
8000+
I walked in the bag lounge once and there was a very senior flight attendant with her headphones on, on her knees digging through her suitcase. I was standing behind her and just happen to look in her roll aboard. There was a fifth of Dewars, a medium size pink cup, a dildo, a couple of DVD's and a wadded up change of clothes. She turned around and saw me and slammed the lid shut. She never made eye contact with me again.

Excellent my friend! Stay thirsty!

Indy319FA

Starving Regional Pilot
Total Time
2000+
Used to have an FA at ACA/Independence that had a cam site and took all her gear with her on trips at the hotel.

Miriam

Total Time
I've been looking at what I pack lately in an attempt to limit the size and weight of my rolling bag. I'm just curious what others are packing for the overnight. How many uniform shirts, pants?Do you bring a jacket or hoodie? Athletic shoes or work out clothes? Any space or weight saving tips? I'm curious to see what everyone says.
Sorry for bumping up in this thread, wanna to share how much things i'll take while planning a trip.. It depends on the climate we require number of dress, if its too cool necessary i take a jacket with safety shoes of giving comfortability to walk..If trip place is rainy , i'll carry one more dress we dono will get wet at some situation...

belchfire

unpredictable member
Total Time
9:00am
A carton of Phillip Morris Commanders and a fifth of Pancho Villa!