• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

what airlines are hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It looks like ACA is hiring. Got the call for an interview on the 12th. I heard they want to hire 400 pilots this year. Good news and good luck to all.

aca

aca I believe is at the job fair this weekend in FLL with interview room and they were looking for a sim to do checks last time I checked.

Of all the regionals, I believe ACA is hiring the most. When I went by pilot recruiting a month ago, the board said they were hoping to hire 320 this year. Two week ago, I stopped by and it had been upped to projecting 370 this year. To all those interested in ACA: keep updating. Knowing somebody here helps, but an interview captain told me we are interviewing 3 days/week at present, soon to be 4 days/week, so keep on sending your stuff in and keep your fingers crossed.

Of the other regionals, I believe SkyWest is doing hiring, though I hear they prefer people with 135/121 or 'mountain' or 'west of mississippi' flying. Comair was hiring, they may have slowed down. Look for ASA to possibly pick things up later this year. I believe they are interviewing right now.

Good luck to all.

JTrain

Wiggums said:
How much bigger does Southwest have to become before it becomes a major pax airline?

Wiggums,

Is Southwest hiring??

I was pretty sure they had stopped interviewing with people currently sitting in their pool. Some have been sent update packets but NO hiring right now. Therefore, none of the major pax airlines are hiring.:)

Here we go again...Alaska is a major airline, and they are hiring.

Latest resources

Back