• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jetdok

Does anybody have any info on Wells Fargo corporate flying out
of Mesa, Az. Williams Gateway Airport. Or any contacts? thanks for any info

750driver looks like the aircraft flown is Embraer Jet 145 i believe? seen two aircraft operating out of remote terminal. they have there own rental car fleet supplied by Hertz. Learned they are flying for Intel. Aircraft are registered to Wells Fargo. Name of the shuttle is called AZ/SC Shuttle. Looks like a slick operation my opinion

JetDok,

I know nothing about the operation, but those might be Intel's airplanes. A lot of corporate airplanes are registered to banks or holding companies. It makes financial sense to let the bank pay for the airplane, then pay the bank. That way the company can write off the payments they are making on the airplane.

So it might be that Wells Fargo is simply financing the airplane for Intel, not actually operating it themselves.

I also know that Intel uses Executuve Jet Management (EJM, part of EJA), to run some of their shuttles on the West Coast.

Wells Fargo is not listed in the NBAA Directory, at least in the 2001 Edition... Haven't gotten my new one yet...

Wells Fargo ops not in AZ.

Executive Jet Management (EJM) was running Intel's operation last I heard. Those airplanes are DEFINITELY not operated by Wells Fargo Bank.

Wells is probably the lien holder on the aircraft and that's why they show up on the registration.

TIS

Thanks for the info. Makes sense how they are operating.
Any body know of any corporate of 737 or 727 looking for pilot/mechanic?

Jetdok,

EJM does operate those EMB-145 aircraft for Intel. I've run into those guys at SJC quite a bit while I flew the X under contract to EJA.

Ex - 750driver

Jetspeed?

I see/hear the EMB145's in and out of Williams Gateway Airport in Mesa, AZ quite a bit, using the callsign of "Jetspeed."

I assume these are the same aircraft owned by Intel?
Does anyone know if that's their callsign?

Latest resources

Back