Wein Air Alaska Union scab List

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

9drvr

Hello.......this is the only forum I can think of for this request, so here goes.......

Can anyone assist me in obtaining a 1978-80 scab list of the pilots of long since bankrupt and liquidated Wein Air Alaska of Fairbanks, Alaska???

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Why?

I work with one of the old cheif pilots. I could pass the request on if you provide more information.

well 1st off wien was not based out of fairbanks. 2nd the strike was over in 79. 3rd i have a hard time believing u have 15000 hrs as u say u do. if u did y would u care. u did not work there.i did. i was not a line crosser but i do under staned what alpa was trying to do. u do not. u sir have way to much time on your hands. if u want to b pissed off or b mad or trying to f--k some one try jim flood the one that f--k me out of my 20"s. and alot of other folks. pls do not post this kind of s--t on this board. all u do is bring back bad things from the past.

9drvr:

If you really care about the "scab list" from a strike 20 years ago, the scabs from the Wien strike are included in the ALPA scab list that used to be available at some webstite. I've heard that the site has been shut down.

I looked at the list. Turns out I know 2 men on it. They are both retired. The one I know better is quite elderly. He must have been retirement age when the strike was happening. Half of his teeth are gone. His equally elderly wife died not long ago. He is struggling to keep a small flight school running. Perhaps I could give you the address so you could walk into his office and spit on him..... you know, just to remind him what threat he is to you, and to reassure yourself that you're a much better person than him.

It's amazing what some people have to do to feel good about themselves.

Latest resources

Back