• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wasinc

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know the JAL guys who were required to be in the cockpit over the US were Wasinc guys. When I was exploring the international arena, I sent an email to the guy at WASINC asking him to phone me and he did. I spoke with him for about 30 minutes on the opportunities they had to offer and the prospects for someone with my experience at that time. He was helpful and had a lot of useful info.

Not every company WASINC hires for are the nicest people in the world, but I have always found WASINC themselves to be helpful, polite and professional. If you're looking for a change of scenery, I'd say they're definitely one of the better contracting firms.

Avoid WASINC. VOR holdings will take much better care of you. My buddy keeps getting s___wed by WASINC. Too late. He's stuck in China. My friends who went through VOR have been taken much better care of.

I worked for WASinc for two years. there is nothing wrong with them, they will help you to the max that they can but you have to understand a few things. First, they are NOT your union, the Chinese airlines hold all the cards. Second and way more important is its not about the WASinc/Airline relationship it is about the much more important Airline/CAAC relationship namely are they giving out the prerequisite number of red envelopes to placate the local CAAC office. Again, I was there 2 years, have lots of friends flying in China and they will all tell you the same thing, if you are getting paid late, WASinc, PARC, etc. can jump in and speak for you. But when the CAAC decides to ride in a SIM eval and you fail for some ethereal reason, and I have witnessed this twice and have had it happen to me once, or the "must happen to all foreigners" failure of the medical check for some ridiculous reason like sludgy gall bladder, spot on liver, or "you blood pressure no good" simply because the cuff is made to fit a 4'10" 80lb girl and has 1/4 of velcro that is worn out there is very little they can do. If you want more detail feel free to PM me, but I was there, I lived in Shekou where their office is, and I dealt with all the typical Chinese issuses and they did as much as could be expected

I'm using Wasinc for BAA and Skymark. Compared to Rishworth they are the best! Good feedback and support to pass the tests in China. Wasinc so far is a class act.

Apparently it's the support person in China that is terrible. Good looking but lazy and really doesn't understand English as well as she fakes it. Really has caused problems. The girl that VOR uses is a real go getter and doesn't stop until the job is done correctly. She even has helped people from other companies.

Latest resources

Back