Walmart

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wal-Mart Hiring

JF called me too on Monday and left a message. Sounded like she wanted the resume updates no later than Thursday afternoon.

I heard they are expecting a couple CL60s soon for the domestic side so there will be some Lr pilots upgrading, opening up some new hire slots. Let's all keep our fingers crossed.

Rebajetgirl, tell us a little more about your way of life as a Wal-Mart pilot. I read the original post, but haven't been able to get a hold of the ProPilot mag issue covering the department. What is the work schedule like? What's a typical month of flying involve and are there definite days off as in a rotation? I hear the management has come around quite a bit in the last year or so.

Check your PMs.

-PJ

Hi all......Its great to hear all the enthusiasm!!! I will be back tonight (Sat) to answer some of your question. Gotta goto !
Rebajetgirl;)

I'm currently flying a Lear 55 and I was just wondering what kind of airplanes WalMart has.

Is it only Lears? 35's, 55's, 60's?

Do you fly both domestic and international?

And finally, how is it living in Rogers(?) AK?

Thanks

Rebajetgirl here....Due to a conflict of interest out of my control I can no longer give information on this thread until further notice. I will on Monday May 13, find another pilot that is willing to frequent the board and answer all of you questions! I still work here and love my job, but put 2 and 2 together and you may be able to figure it out! Good luck to all who interviews, and I will see you soon!!!!

Rebecca
;)

Where do you send a resume?

LR25

Latest resources

Back