Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rebajetgirl

Give me a squiggley!
To all that I have talked to in the past and to the future...it is to the best of my knowledge that walmart will be inerviewing in the near future. For now I think this is all I am allowed to say.

jetgirl

I'll take the bait

Hey Rebajetgirl,

I wonder if you could answer a couple of quick questions for me....

First, I understand that Walmart wants everyone to live in Rogers, is there any help with relocating?????

At what point does one need to do this relocation if he could commute although not to easily???

Finally, would one need a friend to walk in the resume' and would it help even if this friend is not of the pilot persuasion???

I'm about an hour and a half up the road from Rogers and I've been thinking that Walmart would be a good place to land, I have a couple of friends who work for the company who have offered to walk in a resume' for me and I think I'll take them up on it.

Thanks for any help and/or advise.... DJ

rebajetgirl,

I know exactly what you mean. I hope it was your idea and not theirs. Either way, you've certainly been more than willing to help others out on this board since I've been visiting. I hope you will let any of us know if we can help you out. Take care,

JayDub

DiamondJim

Yes we do need everyone to be based out of the Rogers area. We do relocate you and your family (if you have one). To my knowledge, they do a really good job of getting all of you belongings here.

Since you are within an hour and a half, this would probably be something you would have to dicuss with management, for we do have standby days, where you need to report if you are called in wihtin one hour. 100% of our pilots live within 30 miles or so of the airport. Some as far as Fayetteville, and parts of southern Missouri.

It is not necessary to have a resume walked in, but with any job interview, I'm sure it doesn't hurt, but I will let you make up you own mind on it. Kinda nice to have someone pulling for you!!!!!

Hope this helps, and let me know if you need anything else!

Rebajetgirl

Yes, we have a very good interview process. They will fly you in and take care of all of your arrangements and accomodations during the process.

Rebajetgirl

wal mart

Is the interview in Rogers? I thought I read that there is a sim eval in the lear.

Last monday, JF called and asked me to fax her an updated resume. Anyone else get the call?

btw, why the hiring? Are they getting more airplanes or are people leaving?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back