Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

proav

Has anyone sent in a resume to Wal-Mart? If so, do they send
you anything stating that they recieved it?
I mailed one in a couple of weeks ago and have not heard
anything yet.
I'm probably not being patient enough but was just curious.

I have gotten a couple of letters from the ones I sent in. But the last one I sent in I didn't recieve anything back either this time.

I know I am below their mins but I sent one in and got a letter back a few weeks later(this was in April) saying send another when I get the times.

FlightTraker

Hey Flightracker what kind of times did they say you needed. I was chatting with one of there pilots. They told me when with the times I had. That it was plenty of time and I think at that time I had around 1800 or so. So let me know what kind of times they gave you. Thanks

500 Inst. Who do you know that has 2000tt and has 500 inst.? Is that correct or is that a typo on your part? That just seems like a lot of instrument for a 2000 hr pilot.

Dep676,

I totally agree with you, but that is what the letter stated. I am on the road right now, but when I get back home I can email you a copy of my letter if you would like.

FlightTraker

Hey Flight Traker,

No big deal I was just wondering. I have sent my resume in for the last year or so. I have gotten a response everytime except this time. I just never got that letter. I have the min's you posted except the 500 inst.

From what P4Flying posted. I believe he works there. So time will tell. Hopefully I get a call. Sounds like a great place to work.

Fly Safe.

Latest resources

Back