"Waiting for Superman"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pilotyip

Anyone see this? If so how can you see the teacher's union as anything but the status quo to protect adults. Those poor kids possibly abandoned to a life failure.

My kid goes to a Montessori school and the school administrator asked us all to watch this as a way to help us to understand how the expense of Montessori education will better prepare our children then public education. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet. How is it?

My kid goes to a Montessori school and the school administrator asked us all to watch this as a way to help us to understand how the expense of Montessori education will better prepare our children then public education. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet. How is it?
It is a real grabber, you see parents who want their kids to succeed, you see kids who know they need an education, but they are trapped in a failing school system. You feel so sorry for these kids. But the teachers union will not allow anything to be done to these failing teachers. The NEA/NFT will use their power to get rid of anyone who tries to improve on the system. When you see these motivated kids not get a lottery number to get into a high performance charter school, it is like seeing them get a death sentence. No wonder the US is a failing society. BTW Because of what I saw in the Ann Arbor, MI school system, it matched this movie in the low-income section where I lived, I put my son into the Catholic school system. 99% of his classmate went on to college.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back