• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Vote will be counted right now

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was looking for an eye rolling emoji but we don’t have one.
First, HR departments hire pilots and nobody is going to be black balled. “There’s already talk” is the first line of any fake news propaganda.
Second, you are probably correct that work rules will be super efficient for the company. Plan on being rested and working hard, but also plan on excellent compensation. One offset will be fewer bogus fatigue calls that have already caused hardships on those who come to work to work.
Third, you underestimate KRs desire to dominate this industry so we can toss out your status quo premise. He will most likely control NJ someday in the future. It may explain why NJPA is so darn interested in our private matter.

This is a quote worth saving. Because you will want to rub his nose in it in about a year...:rolleyes: And there is the eye roll emoji. I found it on the first try...:rolleyes:

Super happy for you, super happy for all those NJA guys waiting for Southwest interviews because you guys are no longer welcome at LUV!

Super happy for you, super happy for all those NJA guys waiting for Southwest interviews because you guys are no longer welcome at LUV!

I keep seeing this sentiment posted and don't understand it. The decert voters aren't going anywhere, they either buy into the delusional KR vision, or are the "trapped employees" he talks about in his most ironically named book ever. So the people who will be trying to leave are the pro union voters or those who are fired by the regime in retaliation for their union activity. Why make it harder for those folks to get out on the off chance you might end up with an anti union pilot? And if somehow a non union type does end up at a real unionized airline they will quickly be assimilated and see the error of their ways or be ostracized by the majority.

I keep seeing this sentiment posted and don't understand it. The decert voters aren't going anywhere, they either buy into the delusional KR vision, or are the "trapped employees" he talks about in his most ironically named book ever. So the people who will be trying to leave are the pro union voters or those who are fired by the regime in retaliation for their union activity. Why make it harder for those folks to get out on the off chance you might end up with an anti union pilot? And if somehow a non union type does end up at a real unionized airline they will quickly be assimilated and see the error of their ways or be ostracized by the majority.
This assumes all unions are the same.
Some unions just suck, others are great.
ALPA is not IBT, neither is SWAPA or APA.

Anyone who voted to keep the union and is trying to get out better have some proof. I spoke with one last night who was a decerter. I was surprised. I don't think he truly knows what he did to himself. Actions have consequences.

This assumes all unions are the same.
Some unions just suck, others are great.
ALPA is not IBT, neither is SWAPA or APA.

All Unions are the same. They are all as strong as the UNITY OF THE PILOTS. 318 pilots do suck, and that is why our Union was not strong.

Don’t take squawk seriously. You may recall that he tried to bust up in here as being “on the fence” and just a few short days later was flipping the bird to half the pilot group in front of the IBT truck. In other words, he’s completely full of sh*t and willing to lie to you to push his agenda.

Like I said earlier, any means to an end.

Oh, btw, for anyone counting, original FJ’s just took it in the shorts with the dissolution of the ISL, are being made to sign those employee contracts that “aren’t worth the paper they’re written on” again, and those proclaiming that you don’t have to watch your 6 will be proven wrong again very shortly when the union leadership is terminated.

I feel very badly for my former Flex brethren, but the comeuppance followed by the “we warned you’s“ will be sweet to serve up to the decert crowd.

I was looking for an eye rolling emoji but we don’t have one.
First, HR departments hire pilots and nobody is going to be black balled. “There’s already talk” is the first line of any fake news propaganda.
Second, you are probably correct that work rules will be super efficient for the company. Plan on being rested and working hard, but also plan on excellent compensation. One offset will be fewer bogus fatigue calls that have already caused hardships on those who come to work to work.
Third, you underestimate KRs desire to dominate this industry so we can toss out your status quo premise. He will most likely control NJ someday in the future. It may explain why NJPA is so darn interested in our private matter.

Uh huh.Right. You go on telling yourself whatever you need to in order to feel better about making the worst mistake in the history of aviation.

You know, you're right about one thing. Makes no real difference to me. When KR runs roughshod all over you because you have no real protections except his "promises" (I'm sorry, refresh my memory on how it went with the 401K thing and how many times he altered his "promise" of when he was giving back the match? And that's just the tip of the iceberg), I'll be enjoying the protections of my union contract. While KR upgrades people based on butt-kissing pucker and chapstick factors, I'll be enjoying bidding, and receiving, my airframes based on my seniority. While you can work your 16-hour day all nice and refreshed, I'll enjoy my maximum of 14 hours with hourly overtime paid out after 12 hours. While you enjoy your payscale based on who-knows-what, again watching KR's favorites get the most, I'll be enjoying my predictable, stable and contractual payscale over here. When KR pushes you to fly broken planes because hey, what are you gonna do if he disciplines you for refusing to do so, I'll be doing the professional thing without fear of retaliation thanks to having a union. Oh, the list is quite extensive, so you're right, no need to worry my ruggedly handsome face over your private matter.

Oh, maybe you should check again about a unions influence of hiring at the majors. Seems like they've had great success keeping scabs off the rolls of employment. I can't imagine doing the same with Flex pilots will be terribly difficult for them, if they actually choose to go that route.

I feel very sorry for those who voted to keep the union. They don't deserve what's coming next. It's a terrible position to be in. For the rest, I'll just say good luck. Everything you think KR will do for you now to make Flex a glorious place to be, he could've done with the union in place. All the successful airlines, and Netjets, have done so, even if the road to get there was bumpy. The fact that he fought it all the way should tell you all you need to know about how wonderful it's going to be.

I He will most likely control NJ someday in the future. It may explain why NJPA is so darn interested in our private matter.

WOW

Hey Kenn. Is that you? That’s gotta be you.

Last edited:
Uh huh.Right. You go on telling yourself whatever you need to in order to feel better about making the worst mistake in the history of aviation.

You know, you're right about one thing. Makes no real difference to me. When KR runs roughshod all over you because you have no real protections except his "promises" (I'm sorry, refresh my memory on how it went with the 401K thing and how many times he altered his "promise" of when he was giving back the match? And that's just the tip of the iceberg), I'll be enjoying the protections of my union contract. While KR upgrades people based on butt-kissing pucker and chapstick factors, I'll be enjoying bidding, and receiving, my airframes based on my seniority. While you can work your 16-hour day all nice and refreshed, I'll enjoy my maximum of 14 hours with hourly overtime paid out after 12 hours. While you enjoy your payscale based on who-knows-what, again watching KR's favorites get the most, I'll be enjoying my predictable, stable and contractual payscale over here. When KR pushes you to fly broken planes because hey, what are you gonna do if he disciplines you for refusing to do so, I'll be doing the professional thing without fear of retaliation thanks to having a union. Oh, the list is quite extensive, so you're right, no need to worry my ruggedly handsome face over your private matter.

Oh, maybe you should check again about a unions influence of hiring at the majors. Seems like they've had great success keeping scabs off the rolls of employment. I can't imagine doing the same with Flex pilots will be terribly difficult for them, if they actually choose to go that route.

I feel very sorry for those who voted to keep the union. They don't deserve what's coming next. It's a terrible position to be in. For the rest, I'll just say good luck. Everything you think KR will do for you now to make Flex a glorious place to be, he could've done with the union in place. All the successful airlines, and Netjets, have done so, even if the road to get there was bumpy. The fact that he fought it all the way should tell you all you need to know about how wonderful it's going to be.
Call me a scab to my face and you will be picking at your scabs for months.

Latest resources

Back