• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America QOL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I dont recall exact wording but I believe it was along the lines of our team will evaluate your application blah blah...I guess I will hurry up and wait!

So Click,
What you are saying is that JB is going to be STUPID ENOUGH to come into our markets and pull down F/C seat prices?? That would be the DUMBEST thing you could possibly do! But hey, since we have now taken over YOUR old position (donkey in the industry) I find it really funny how you always throw your rocks at our glass house!:rolleyes:
Thats fine, go ahead! Our product will ALWAYS trump Blues and everyone elses for that matter...hence all the awards!;)
Cracks me up to hear all the "wisdom" (and I use that term Loosely) here on this board. Everyone has been wrong from day one!:cartman:
Do I think this new guy is going to fix things...YES! If he doesn't, we will most likely fly west. Oh well...that's just how it goes in this industry. :rolleyes:

Dont get me wrong jb is a pos bottom feeder failed experiment that happens to make a crapload of money on the backs of their employees and deliver a smile while doing it. I would not recommend jb to ANY career minded professional aviator.

That being said my issue with your two leg donkey is the fact that you have wasted almost a billion dollars trying to get traction. It does nothing for you me or anybody to have all the creative accounting and handshake promise inside deals continue..

jb had a total burn including all startup costs and the events of sept 11 total $125mil...

I took the online test yesterday,what time frame is typical to find out if you get an email asking you to complete a questionaire?and secondly, are you advised if you were unsuccessful passing the online test?Thanks

Could be anything from a couple days to 1-2 months. If you don't pass, you won't hear anything.

I must ask something about the questionaire on the job application. How many times can they ask if the customer is always right. What kids of messed up question is this? From a ridiculous management and PR for a company-the customer is never wrong. But as a pilot-well yes, our customers are wrong all the time. think about how many times a passenger came up to you mad and saying they would risk the thunderstorm and we should depart immediately as they are late for a meeting. He is wrong. Period. He is wrong and a customer. So what in the hell are they looking for when answering a question like that?

Here is the thing Click,
It's not my money or yours. If our investors want to keep pouring in the cash...that is their choice. Personally, if they didn't see something they liked, they would have pulled the plug a long time ago. I don't see that happening unless our new guy can't get it going in the right direction. From what I have heard, it is going better than they had hoped...(just what I have heard so far), so take that for what it is worth.

Fly Safe!;)

QOL takes a huge hit when you do not get paid...

Hmmm, yeah, from statements on other pilot forums some people say VX didn't make payroll... others say they just "screwed up" and the checks are literally in the mail instead of direct deposit. Either way it's enough to make folks nervous. I would tend to believe it's just a screwup, they have enough cash on hand to make their payroll.

It was a screwup from a third party payroll company ADP. They somehow mailed everyone paper checks instead of direct deposit. So everyone "got paid" just via a paper check. This was not VX's fault. Don't read more into than what it really is...

It was a screwup from a third party payroll company ADP. They somehow mailed everyone paper checks instead of direct deposit. So everyone "got paid" just via a paper check. This was not VX's fault. Don't read more into than what it really is...

401k match....payroll....

How often does ADP screw up? Rarely in my many years of dealing with them. All of a sudden they are screwing up everything related to VX? Seems fishy to me.

Latest resources

Back