Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America Groupon offer- this weeks' sign the apocalypse is upon us.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

relief tube

http://travel.usatoday.com/flights/blog----
But the trendy low-cost carrier is offering a much steeper discount for subscribers of the online discount site Groupon. In a move that may be a first for a U.S. airline, Virgin America is offering $77 worth of airfare for just $7 at Groupon. The value of the deal can be applied only flights to or from Chicago, for travel booked by May 25 and completed by Nov. 15. The deal must be purchased by 12:59 p.m. ET today (Thursday)----

Maybe VA mgmt will offer a groupon for pilot pay there. (semi-lame zing)

Heading down the Skybus path. $9 fares from Cbus. Anyone remember that? The VX death rattle begins.....

VX retreated from Toronto-- too high of a cost to operate in Canada. Now, ORD-- Jetblue started with 5 flights per day to JFK and now thats down to 3 and maybe 1/2 to BOS. The yields just aren't there-- still too many seats. I can only imagine how many times UAL and AA fly between LAX and SFO...

Will they make a donation to Tibet for every ticket bought?

VX retreated from Toronto-- too high of a cost to operate in Canada. Now, ORD-- Jetblue started with 5 flights per day to JFK and now thats down to 3 and maybe 1/2 to BOS. The yields just aren't there-- still too many seats. I can only imagine how many times UAL and AA fly between LAX and SFO...

There's actually 2x daily ORD-JFK and 3x daily ORD-BOS on B6

I can only imagine how many times UAL and AA fly between LAX and SFO...

VX is going to get their head handed to them in ORD and DFW. They're going the way of Skybus. I admit, I was never a B6 fan, but at least you have become the "hometown" airline of the largest O/D market in the U.S., especially your service into the Caribbean.

VX has made critical mistakes, starting with choosing SFO as their hub. I'd give VX 3 more years MAX.

VX is going to get their head handed to them in ORD and DFW. They're going the way of Skybus. I admit, I was never a B6 fan, but at least you have become the "hometown" airline of the largest O/D market in the U.S., especially your service into the Caribbean.

VX has made critical mistakes, starting with choosing SFO as their hub. I'd give VX 3 more years MAX.

I thougt in your expertise,that VA was going the way of Skybus.They lasted less than a year,now your giving VA three more years.That would be a total of almost seven years of operations.

I thougt in your expertise,that VA was going the way of Skybus.They lasted less than a year,now your giving VA three more years.That would be a total of almost seven years of operations.

Fubi is just pissed because we continue to kick their TRASH on the west coast. The more he talks, the better I feel. It's almost like listening to Charlie Browns teacher....wonk wonk wonk......wonk wonk!!! Keep yapping buddy, we'll be hearing the same crap from you in ten years about how we won't last another year. Yeah, we are the same as Skybus alright, best class of service in the U S airline market and a First Class that is unmatched!! MORON!!

Blue, I think you guys run a great airline, but let's be honest, your service is nowhere near as nice as ours. Blue chips only taste good for so long. You guys dominate the east coast and I'm glad for that, I prefer you guys to anyone else over there....keep on trucking! We have already out performed Yonited in SFO on numerous routes, so I have no worries about ORD. DFW bookings keep getting better and better, so I know we will be just fine there as well.

Fly Safe!

Blue, I think you guys run a great airline, but let's be honest, your service is nowhere near as nice as ours.

Wow, were we ever this arrogant? We were pretty full of ourselves early on but this just takes the cake. Maybe it's a west coast thing.

Latest resources

Back