USCG Low Approach

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

amaineiac

I was out snapping some pictures at KPWM a the start of the month and captured a USCG Falcon doing a low approach.

The pictures on my site are normally for sale, but I'd be happy to give any military crew I captured the pictures for free. I appreciate what you guys do and it's a small way of saying thanks.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get in touch with that crew? I have a few pictures of a P-3 doing a touch and go from the end of January (the day they shut down BNAS) too. I didn't think of coming to this section until tonight.

Thanks

I was out snapping some pictures at KPWM a the start of the month and captured a USCG Falcon doing a low approach.

The pictures on my site are normally for sale, but I'd be happy to give any military crew I captured the pictures for free. I appreciate what you guys do and it's a small way of saying thanks.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get in touch with that crew? I have a few pictures of a P-3 doing a touch and go from the end of January (the day they shut down BNAS) too. I didn't think of coming to this section until tonight.

Thanks

For the P-3 pics, try contacting VP-8. They sent a plane up on a DFW to Brunswick the day it closed. I'm sure they will be more then happy to hang those pictures on the walls of the passageway in their new home in Jax.

Looks like a Cape Cod plane. You can google CGAS Cape Cod to get a phone #. Leave some contact info with the ops or schedules office and if the crew is interested, they will contact you.

MT

That P-3 is a VX-1 bird from NAS Pax River. Of course they way planes are traded and swapped these days the crew could be from anywhere.

Thanks for the info guys.

I sent an email to the USCG Cape Cod public affairs officer. Hopefully he'll be able to pass along the info.

The VP-8 guys seem a little anti-social :). I went to their site and the contact us form doesn't work and the link to contact the webmaster is broken. I sent an email to the webmaster of a site that came up when I googled VX-1 Pax River, so we'll see if he can help.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back