• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA's Real Motivation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Integrity" is Standing by your word and honoring signed contracts. Time to grow up Turtle and act like a big boy/girl. Throwing the temper tantrum of the century and trying to weasel your way out of binding arbitration does not say "Integrity."

NMB... Its all just a process. Think of it that way and it makes it all easier.:0

Where did that post come from? Was it from usapa or just from some message board poster somewhere with a bright idea?

Where did that post come from? Was it from usapa or just from some message board poster somewhere with a bright idea?

If it were from USAPA then it would be obvious. They don't put stuff out anonymously, neither did they ever say or promise many of the ridiculous claims in the anonymous post above.

But don't take my word for it. Write to them and ask them. They would be happy to take credit for anything they have said and they also would be happy to dispel any false rumors. Most of the misinformation being floated is obvious like this letter, so you won't find USAPA chasing ever little fireball thrown out into the crowd. Even so, if you write and ask them they will be happy to respond to a serious question.

[email protected]

All of you now know a vote is coming. Best of luck to whichever side wins the upcoming election.

Let us know how you decide to vote...

ALPA dug their own grave by ignoring the seniority issue......USAPA is doing what they feel is best for them....which is exactly what every other group has ever done.....

Seniority is our achilles heel.....ALPA can either deel with the problem, or accept the consequences of ignoring it.....

ALPA dug their own grave by ignoring the seniority issue......USAPA is doing what they feel is best for them....which is exactly what every other group has ever done.....

Seniority is our achilles heel.....ALPA can either deel with the problem, or accept the consequences of ignoring it.....

I don't get it: what could ALPA have done to "deel" with the "problem".

The way I understand it, there are no legal grounds to fight the award.

I don't get it: what could ALPA have done to "deel" with the "problem".

The way I understand it, there are no legal grounds to fight the award.

Not fight the award.....deel with seniority differently....We have made seniority so important and so non-transferable, that it doesn't matter who represents a pilot group, ALPA or USAPA, we will fight for our seniority....

No other profession is hampered as much by seniority as we are.....It prevents any peaceful combination......Look at the past mergers.....They are all ugly.....

Not fight the award.....deel with seniority differently....

amazing Joe.... where do you come up with such brilliance....

What about this... Joe....

HOW to deal with sen differently...

HOW Joe HOW.....

HOW!

amazing Joe.... where do you come up with such brilliance....

What about this... Joe....

HOW to deal with sen differently...

HOW Joe HOW.....

HOW!

I've listed many in the past....but the ALPA cheerleader section always answer with "that isn't realistic".....

Anyway......here is just one idea.....let's see how you tear it apart....

We should go to a European/UPS style pay schedule....Pay based on longevity and seat....not based on aircraft size....

There is too much "mine is bigger than yours" BS in these arguments....Who cares how big it is.....

Same pay for all aircraft would nulify much of the seniority issue.....Longevity would be awarded based on DOH.....

OK, now it's time for the ALPA cheerleaders to tell how that isn't possible.....even though UPS and most European carriers do that.....

Latest resources

Back