• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usairways hiring 44.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
44 new hire opening for the Mar 2012 bid that came out today.

Why would anybody want to work there?? Be warned, you are entering a war zone and you can't come back here later complaining about the place!!

Good Luck!!

Why would anybody want to work there?? Be warned, you are entering a war zone and you can't come back here later complaining about the place!!

Good Luck!!

You have an application in already.....

Geee.... wish I could fly RJ's forever... NOT

That's like telling someone playing baseball in the minor leagues not to go to the Florida Marlins because they suck.

To each his own. You forget the little things that makes any legacy better than most if not all regionals.

I complain as much as the next guy, but the fact remains that I'd have a very hard time returning to the grind of the regionals now that I've gotten out.

That's like telling someone playing baseball in the minor leagues not to go to the Florida Marlins because they suck.

To each his own. You forget the little things that makes any legacy better than most if not all regionals.

I complain as much as the next guy, but the fact remains that I'd have a very hard time returning to the grind of the regionals now that I've gotten out.

I'd have you know that the Marlins have won TWO World Series titles. One against the mighty Yanks.

The odd thing is that I got an email today that E190 FO position was no longer available.

I got an email a couple hours ago saying the E190 position i applied to months ago was no longer available. Maybe just a flush for a new round of apps. I live in clt so this a job that I'm going to continue to pursue. I know the issues and regardless UsAir is what I want. If anyone in the know hears of another app opening I'd sure like to know.

Latest resources

Back