Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah...that's my other issue, along with the "swa LOA" thread. Maybe the definition of "major" needs to be redefined...like flag carrier or "has assigned seating" or something...I don't know. But USA 3000 and SWA ain't it.

USA 3000 has a bunch of guys on furlough, including me. Got hired with 12 aircraft and plans to go to 14. 14 never happened, went 12 to 10 to 11 to 9 to 11 to 7 and now soon to be 5. Have heard however that they are having serious crew scheduling issues, so much so that the CEO had to do a carpet dance in front of the chairman of the board.

No...I was referring to taking the time to photograph yourself leaning out the window giving the "sign of the devil" for the world to see.

That crap makes us all look bad. Look at it again and imagine it on the national news.
It's not the sign of the devil. He'd have to have his thumb over his middle and 4th finger for that.

He's actually doing "I love you" in sign language. I think it was to the ramp rat,,, they probably got a room later.

Seven and a half years.

Seven and a half friggin' years. You necro-bumped a thread on a scheduled charter airline (otherwise known as a National) in the Majors forum from seven and a half years ago. Either you need to bid a line or find something more useful to do with your hands in front of the computer.

Just in case you are for real - and if so I weep for UPS - USA 3000 airlines is furloughing and downsizing this summer, which could be ascertained by using the search function and only bumping a six week old post in the proper forum.

"necro-bumped" I like it.

Oh yeah...that's my other issue, along with the "swa LOA" thread. Maybe the definition of "major" needs to be redefined...like flag carrier or "has assigned seating" or something...I don't know. But USA 3000 and SWA ain't it.

You're an angry person and I bet your issues don't stop there.

Last edited:
I worked there great company easy flying great pilots and great flight attendants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back