• Ohh Hell Yeah!

Votes: 34 63.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Screw the RJ's and the their pilots.

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters
Just listened to the same thing.

WHAT A CROAK OF #^%*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a question about what would happen to the wholly-owned carriers if mainline went belly up? I would hate to see this happen, but with the current shape of the industry and the shape USAir was in before 9/11 it is a possibility. I ask this not to piss anyone off, but because I have an interview at Allegheny next week, but an furloughed from a regional that has a great chance, and most likely will come back strong in the next year or so.

Alg is 1-800-892-2572 (listen to Novemebers 29th message. Very interesting.

Whoever asked what would happen if U went belly up? Well, it probebly be a good deal for all of us wholly owned. When the United/USscare deal went bad, we were all set to go over to ACA. Even though it would have been a few years to work out all the kinks, it would have been a much better place.

Good luck with the interview, but be prepared to be kicked, slapped, screwed, plucked and shaved by mainline with dirty razors.

Man you guys scare the heck out of me. After following all the posts and watching with horror as airlines implode , how when I get enuff time and bussiness picks up witch I believe it will , how do yoy pick the right airline?
:confused:

As you can tell by my spelling , I went to public school. Sorry I should slow down and proof read.

Which airline do you pick? A good question. I was upset that ALG and PDT turned me down, as well as Conex. Now, they have furloughs, and I'm at an airline that's hiring. I wish the best for all of you, but personally I don't know why you USAirways Express guys don't all join in our Rjdefense.com fight. It is all about ALPA treating us differently because our aircraft are limited by scope clauses, and it is actually YOUR fight. I was told that Henson, the first wholly owned was purchased by Piedmont in the 60's. The Henson MEC went to Piedmont's to ask about list integration, and were told to forget about it or risk being blackballed for life. Now, we are fighting the same fight. I hope you all get through this okay, but I'm afraid USAirways has never and will never treat their wholly owned regionals like they should.

Latest resources

Back