• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US air thanks but no thanks letter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did you interview? Or was this just from applying online?

Also sorry to hear that you got one.

I have not heard a thing. I guess no news is good news.....that confuses me. I would like an interview.....some where-anywhere....Bueller.....bueller...

I have not heard a thing. I guess no news is good news.....that confuses me. I would like an interview.....some where-anywhere....Bueller.....bueller...

I'm with you there. I can't get a call from anyone.
I went to a open house for us airways and thought that would at least get me an interview but it's been weeks and I haven't heard back from anyone.

Hello,

Anyone else get on of these today? This is like the third time. :-( Very frustrating !

UMMM...MooneyPilot we require a tiny bit more experience than "Total Time 000"! Sorry couldn't resist. The good news is you will get hired by a better company!

No interview, just filled out the online application.
Approx hours 4500-5000, 2-PIC types, 1 SIC. Flight instructor, 4 year degree

Reject letter today. Veteran, BA Degree, 6500tt, 3800TPIC, clean record for flight and criminal.

"We are fortunate to have many well-qualified candidates. At this time, we have decided to move forward in the selection process with other candidates whose qualifications and experience fit more closely with the position.".

Who the hell am I not competitive with?????

December.

Latest resources

Back