Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I haven't heard a thing.

Yeah, I got that 'denied' email too.

-Diversity-do I need to say more? Heck Virgin devotes a huge section of their career site explaining how they will hire people who are not white males-do you think I am kidding? Its a good company but they are all like that with the same HR directives on who they should hire
Almost every airline has a diversity page under their career section, including US Airways.

This thread is a joke, right? Could it be that UnServicableAir realizes they don't really want anyone who would actually want to work there?

Got the Rejection Email as well...8,800 total md-11/b-747 type ratings.

Unlike what wave said, I know for a fact that having a ton of hours, 737 type with no hours, etc is "sometimes" not looked on in an overly favorable manner. Fact.

This " too much turbine PIC" garbage is just that. They need people who are proven Captains. A320 upgrades are going to be 5 years or less, and e190 even less. It would make no sense to hire a bunch of career FOs. You guys with the "too much turbine PIC" have some other issue holding you back....

Last edited:
When I was at XJ a four of us went to the WIA conference, all white males and all had a lot of time to talk to the Airlines and Corporate we wanted to go to. We all got hired at the ones that we wanted. Find a way to get your resume higher on the stack, find some one you know that is there and see if they will help go to a conference be seen. Good Luck as an ex xjer I know how you feel Hawk.

Latest resources

Back