• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Air Pilot arrested

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wonder if I could get a job where I screen the screeners. Now that would be some fun!

Now THIS would be fun:
On an overnight when you're the originating crew,pack the crash axe and flare gun in your bag before heading to the hotel.Then,in the morning,try explaining to security that it must go back on the airplane !

You flew a Mitsu "If I ever get this thing trimmed,I gonna have it welded" Moo-too and "I" scare you ? That's saying something.

He should have just kepy his mouth shut...how we all get to hear about it on CNN, why to go DumbA$$.

Security is Sh!tty, but is it bad enough to lose your job over? Don't think so... Kepy your mouth shut until you THROUGH the security checkpoint!

Oh, and if they ask you to take off your belt, don't keep undressing, that doesn't get you any favors...

Here's what he said:
"Why are you worried about tweezers when I could crash the plane?"
...Big brother is watching you...be careful about what you say to these moron screeners!

What's your source?

JetProp said:
Here's what he said:
"Why are you worried about tweezers when I could crash the plane?"
...Big brother is watching you...be careful about what you say to these moron screeners!

I don't doubt you, but where did you get this information?

Obvioiusly this means that we say nothing to security. If you have a comment, request that the GSC be in attendance.

good luck to us all.

BOS screeners

Will we get in trouble for pointing out that the new security screeners in Boston look like cub scouts?

For those who haven't seen them, picture this: Black baggy cargo pants, a tight black top with yellow "SECURITY" across the back," a gold braid under the right arm, a yellow scarf under the collar, and a black beret. Yes, a beret.

And these people wonder why people are snickering all day long? Heh....

gulf227 said:
He should have just kepy his mouth shut...

Security is ***CENSORED***, but is it bad enough to lose your job over? Don't think so... Kepy your mouth shut until you THROUGH the security checkpoint!

Originally posted by JetProp
Here's what he said: "Why are you worried about tweezers when I could crash the plane?" ...Big brother is watching you...be careful about what you say to these moron screeners!

I find it extremely disturbing that our government has chosen to make an example out of this pilot.
It is a clear attempt to intimidate us into assisting with their joke of a security system (by being singled out for more thorough checks than un-uniformed individuals) and giving up our rights.
Those who say we should just shut up and comply are the ones the government wants to have. These same individuals are the ones who will allow the government to take back the Bill of Rights one by one. Do you all realize what's happening here?

The Big Brother comments become more ironic every day. This is really starting to look like 1984. Now we have uniformed, badged crewmwmbers being publicly arrested and publicly degraded (whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty; let's just try them in the media) for excercizing their right to free speech. Granted, his choice of words may not have been appropriate to the situation, but one ounce of common sense would show that he was not serious. This is a slippery slope and we should be very wary of the precedent this sets.
Before we know it, you won't be able to make anti government comments on the street or risk being arrested on terrorism charges.
Wake up people. We are losing our freedom every day.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back