UPS Pool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tim1wolf

I gave up on waiting and called HR the other day. The lady I spoke with said that they had some interviews last week (before Thanksgiving), but those were the last until at least next year. As for training, she confirmed that they are concentrating on operations due to peak season and all, and they have not discussed training or hiring, but after Jan 1st, anything could happen. There are no plans yet, but the situation will be assessed after the new year. She told me there were 81 in the pool. That's all the info I could squeeze out of them. If anyone hears anything, please put up a post.

I was in SDF two weeks ago for SVT and can confirm the sighting of at least two interviewees. They both said that they had their paperwork in well before 9-11.

ups hiring

I recently talked to the HR person that hired me and he confirmed that they are done with hiring for the year and he told me that he had not heard any discussion about hiring plans in 2002. All of you in the hiring pool keep your chins up. It is my believe that you eventually will get the call, it just may take awhile.

Latest resources

Back