• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS Airbus down in Birmingham

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I knew her. I put my name in her logbook.....she was my friend. some of your posts make me want to put a .45 APC in your F@cking head. I will be at her service...will you?

Very sorry for your loss Goose. These forums have gotten terrible. I cannot imagine. Again I'm so sorry. ~10

★Sent from my Galaxy S4★

I knew her. I put my name in her logbook.....she was my friend. some of your posts make me want to put a .45 APC in your F@cking head. I will be at her service...will you?

Very sorry to hear. For a little while I thought it was someone I knew - also a female A300 pilot for UPS. The feeling was awful. I cannot imagine the pain you and her family, friends and other colleagues are feeling right now. My condolences.

Look at flightaware.com it appears the plane dropped out of the sky. over 10,000 feet lost in under 2 minutes...

If it dropped out of the sky over the cockpit and forward area would not look like it did. I think that info is wrong. Just my opinion....

I cannot believe that some on here are already casting blame on the crew and the gender of the crew when nothing is known about the nature of this accident. A total lack of class, grow up!

"You" may think of yourself as just a taxi/bus driver here. Go peddle back to your GA boards...you are not welcome in a professional 121 discussion involving the loss of life of two professional airmen.

Yeah maybe I should,some of you guys seem like a real professional bunch here in regards to this accident discussion. :laugh:

When I posted about the female being on the tape I had no implication that it had anything to do with the crash other than description of the voice heard on the liveatc.net archive.As I said,i think females are better bus drivers.

I cannot believe that some on here are already casting blame on the crew and the gender of the crew when nothing is known about the nature of this accident. A total lack of class, grow up!

I can't believe that you're so spring loaded to be offended that you'll simply make up bull$hit in order to do so.

Show me one post where anyone here has casted blame on the crew or gender, and I'll gladly retract my statement.

I wish I could say RIP to this thread...does this forum still have moderators?

No.

This forum is only about collecting advertising revenue and the occasional $10 sign-up fee for the owner.

It's become the Jerry Springer show of aviation message boards and ceased to be relevant a few years ago. I don't know why I even bother coming over here.

No.

This forum is only about collecting advertising revenue and the occasional $10 sign-up fee for the owner.

It's become the Jerry Springer show of aviation message boards and ceased to be relevant a few years ago. I don't know why I even bother coming over here.

Amen brother!

★Sent from my Galaxy S4★

Just my opinion, but pilots depend too much on inst during visual approaches. With this being possibly the second instance of visual approach issues, maybe visual approaches without inst assistance should be part of training during initial and recurrent.

Latest resources

Back