United Looking to Snuff RJ Growth

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hmm....

We all have to see the bigger picture of capitalism and the pure choice of Delta and United to do whatever the heck they want when it comes to who they prefer to expand. Preference means who they think will serve the "Express" or "Connection" flights in the best way possible. Sorry it wasn't your company. Wow, your a pilot, you must be really smart and know what's best for your company or it's parent.

I find humor in how we see people take this information personal. When Delta or United get in their respective management meetings, they don't choose your company cause your there.

For the major pilots. The nation's traveling revolves around the majors so squash the commuter or RJ growth. Nevermind that it's best for air travelers and the companies both. Boo Hoo that we are infringing on your multi six figure career. How quickly we forget.

In the long scope of things, we are JUST employees of a our own chosen company. The beggers who can't be choosers if you will. Where is it written that THEY have to do what we think is fair?

I am looking forwward to a company who will model JetBlue or Southwest and do it with RJ's.

Hehe,
Disjointed, fragmented, and a little ambitious it seems, but I think he's saying (to someone) stop feeling sorry for yourself if you work for a regional that isn't getting favors from the big boys. I think....;)

Latest resources

Back