• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United buying more A319/320

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've been happy with them. Everyone thinks they are smarter or their advisor is smarter. They are all the same just like the big three carriers.

Instead of airplanes, UAL should be buying some microphone filters for the microphones the pilots use. No other airline has such awful background noise in their transmissions......actually hurts your ears.

Just wait until everything is CPDLC/FANS, we'll have no one to make fun of anymore... except for folks calling in-range or ramp controllers on guard.

Instead of airplanes, UAL should be buying some microphone filters for the microphones the pilots use. No other airline has such awful background noise in their transmissions......actually hurts your ears[/U][/B][/COLOR].

Try turning your volume down.

Instead of airplanes, UAL should be buying some microphone filters for the microphones the pilots use. No other airline has such awful background noise in their transmissions......actually hurts your ears.

You buy me a new headset, I'll use it. Just for you.

Me generation......

Latest resources

Back