Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LoveGun

Hey All,

Do any of you UNDers remember the supervisor of flight frequency? I don't know if they even call it that these days. It's the frequency you call the flight school on. We're flying over Grand Forks later today and I wanted to give them a shout out. Yes, I realize I am a dork.

Last edited:
Hello all you students! I am flying over your school in my 737, Airbus...or whatever. Someday you can be like me and do this yourselves...Sucks to be you.... See ya later ha ha ha.. Out.....

... As everyone in the flight school runs out to the ramp to look up and marvel at you flying over at 35,000 feet. They look to one another and say "Wow... that's one of our very own up there". Man, my eyes are starting to water just thinking about it.

JK just having some fun at your expense - sorry. I suppose there's a chance you might know someone down there... But then why not just call them on your phone when you're back on the ground? Trying to save some cell phone minutes? :p

Oh and I also read somewhere that it's probably not all that cool to wear your uniform to a high school reunion either. Can anyone confirm?

I'm sorry - that didn't offer an answer to your question. I didn't even know Notre Dame had a flight program. Bwahaha

Last edited:
Calling Und aerospace.. Come in aero space. I have in possession $150,000 hard cash and would like to fly a CRJ900 or even a E175. Can I pay you???

I'm going to try that excuse.

"Sorry Mr. FAA inspector. I was too occupied with watching out for terrain to know that I was doing 300KIAS at 1500' AGL in the traffic pattern. And for the record I was stabilized by 500' on final. Damn I'm good!"

I believe it's 123.05

I used to call it flying from MSP-YWG. That was 6 years ago, so it's been awhile. :)

Latest resources

Back