Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAX flights still being operated with CO designator!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

yasir1212

Why do UAX (Shuttle America) flights still continue to operate with a CO designator/flight number even though the courts have ruled this as being illegal!!?? The CAL people need to take a walk over to Terminal A and see the blatant violation of their scope. Where is CAL ALPA??

Here is a pic (couldn't attach it for some reason):

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...806190718961_1365704980_2055427_7184820_n.jpg

These Shuttle America crews need to learn some lessons from the SkyWest crew that canceled the flight with a CO designator:

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=138562

It may be CAL ALPA and pilots only care what happens in IAH.

eP.

These Shuttle America crews need to learn some lessons from the SkyWest crew that canceled the flight with a CO designator:

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=138562

You're not a politician, you're a pilot. And nobody is on strike. What the Skywest crew did was brave, I'll give them that, but most regional guys don't know squat about correct designators/codes because they fly all kinds of paint. Furthermore, they have absolutely no obligation to refuse the flight. Best case scenario: United becomes aware of the situation and solves that problem by changing the code to UA.

This is typical useless ALPA-style bullcrap that doesn't really solve any actual tangible problems. Sort of like picketing. "Hey, you guys stop that or we're going to picket instead of taking advantage of a liberal NMB!!!!! AND THEN......we're going to have a LUNCHEON!!!...where we will say bad stuff about you using strong language like 'TAKE IT BACK' and hand out pins, lanyards, and pens............which you paid for."

Last edited:
You're not a politician, you're a pilot. And nobody is on strike. What the Skywest crew did was brave, I'll give them that, but most regional guys don't know squat about correct designators/codes because they fly all kinds of paint. Furthermore, they have absolutely no obligation to refuse the flight. Best case scenario: United becomes aware of the situation and solves that problem by changing the code to UA.

This is typical useless ALPA-style bullcrap that doesn't really solve any actual tangible problems. Sort of like picketing. "Hey, you guys stop that or we're going to picket instead of taking advantage of a liberal NMB!!!!! AND THEN......we're going to have a LUNCHEON!!!...where we will say bad stuff about you using strong language like 'TAKE IT BACK' and hand out pins, lanyards, and pens............which you paid for."

Mmmmm... Free food.

(Come to think of it, I could have bought one hell of a lot of food for my 2%.)

Mmmmm... Free food.

(Come to think of it, I could have bought one hell of a lot of food for my 2%.)

2% of nothing is still nothing, jackwagon!
Besides you steal more trash out of the dumpsters in the ATL airport, trash feeder!:laugh:

I had heard a captain at shuttle tried to pull a "skywest" on monday. I think he ended up backing down about it. But I'm not exactly sure what had happened. None the less, at least some of their pilots know.

I had heard a captain at shuttle tried to pull a "skywest" on monday. I think he ended up backing down about it. But I'm not exactly sure what had happened. None the less, at least some of their pilots know.
If it's true, he would have been terminated on the spot. RAH don't play around when it comes to firing people.

Latest resources

Back