Twin Commander Operators

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Fr8Dog

I am looking for some freight companies that fly Piston Twin Commander 500 aircraft. I love that airplane and would really like to find someone that operates them. I know there is one company at STP, but not sure of their name, I think there is also one in the St. Louis area. Any help would be great.

I flew for a company called Central Air Southwest out of Kansas, MO about 5 years ago. At the time they were the largest commander opperator in the country. I don't know if their still in opperation or not.

A great site to find operators of a certain kind of airplane can be found at http://raa.org

Click on the member directory, and have fun. Also lists key personnel, and gives contact info including fax numbers. Pass ti along. Most of the companies, (If not all) are 135 or 121 operators.

PS, try the Westwind sometime- it started out from the Commander line, and was originally the Jet COmmander, before the Israelis bought it and beefed it up and mad it the Westwind, the Westwind II and the Astra and Astra SPX (now the Gulfstream 100).

Good luck.

Latest resources

Back