TWA Lawsuit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RJ,

We've got a friendly avatar contest goin in the geezermeter, aka xxx days to go. Glad you like the latest one! :pimp:

Alpo sucks, I hope they lose just for that simple reason alone. The world's greatest union ********************s more people than you can shake a stick at.

Thanks RJ, will keep em comin, lol.

Class Action denial

Karl Childers, my cuzin, done gone to law school. I aksed him what this here legel paper meant. Karl sez, “I learned to read some. I read the Bible quite a bit. I can't understand all of it, but I reckon I understand a good deal of it. I done gradukated from the Paster Festus Law and Bible Skool, Mmmm.”

http://www.sagawards.org/files/saga...thumb/nominee/thorntonbillybob_slingblade.jpg

He says that ALPA is screwed and all them TWA guys is a gonna womp on em some.

http://www.twapilot.org/TWA vs. ALPA Documents/Order Denying DFMotion to Decertify.pdf

Who was smarter than everyone else TWAdude? I enjoyed my time at TWA.

It's so easy to say "You should have seen the handwriting on the wall and left". The way our industry has evolved, is seniority is everything. Once you have just a few years in, you're locked in. Unless you can somehow see the future! When you're sitting in the left seat it's hard to trash everything and start over.

You're preaching to the choir glasspilot. I was simply stating the facts of my particular decision, and asking what is to be gained by suing ALPA over this? Lost seniority restored? TWA rising again? Noone hired at TWA in the late 90's was sitting in the left seat at the time of the merger. AA was seen as the white knight, perhaps they should be sued as well.

You're preaching to the choir glasspilot. I was simply stating the facts of my particular decision, and asking what is to be gained by suing ALPA over this? Lost seniority restored? TWA rising again? Noone hired at TWA in the late 90's was sitting in the left seat at the time of the merger. AA was seen as the white knight, perhaps they should be sued as well.

It would take too long to explain.

There's more than meets the eye. ALPA was actively negotiating with APA to join ALPA at the time of the integration without informing the TWA MEC.

It goes far deeper but that will all come out in the trial or afterward. BAD STUFF. RICO stuff. Pound-me-in-the-@$$ Federal Prison stuff.

Interesting how Woerthless is now working for the Federal Gov't.

TC

P.S.--Excellent avatar, BTW.

Thanks 717driver,

I've heard the trial starts in June, should be interesting how it plays out.

Latest resources

Back