• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Twa 800

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A Yeti on the grassy knoll deck of a Navy warship fired a Lock Ness 3000G surface-to-airliner missile at TWA800. The "missing" last 4-seconds of the CVR contained the irrefutable evidence (CAPT: "Break left! Chaff, Flares!") which was suppressed by Bill Clinton to cover-up his scheme to mass-market Elvis' secret UFO diet, in the unlikely event he was ever impeached.

Each of the 300 sailors aboard the super-secret stealth frigate, USS Conspiracy (CG-1313) we executed by CIA Death Squads under the spiritual guidance of Pat Robertson, mouthpiece of God (R-FL).

The CIA Death Squads were then executed by Hillary Clinton, who used a deadly serum extracted from dried body fluids rendered from a size 16 blue dress found crumpled on the floor of the Oval Office.

The location of the shoot down was chosen for it's remoteness, and lack of other marine traffic.

The choice of TWA800 was actually an accident. The real target was a chartered UAL B747 carrying Duane Woerth and a bevy of buxom "hostesses" on a dues-subsidized boondoggle to France.

I heard all this from a friend who dated a girl that knows the nephew of a neighbor of the guy who actually hypnotized the morons on this Forum who can't even agree on whether a plane on a treadmill can take off.

That was a work of art, my good man! Two birds with one stone---the conspiracy theorists and the "Earth is Flat" physics retards. Bravo Zulu!

Yeah but(t)...

Occam's Razor said:
A Yeti on the grassy knoll deck of a Navy warship fired a Lock Ness 3000G surface-to-airliner missile at TWA800. The "missing" last 4-seconds of the CVR contained the irrefutable evidence (CAPT: "Break left! Chaff, Flares!") which was suppressed by Bill Clinton to cover-up his scheme to mass-market Elvis' secret UFO diet, in the unlikely event he was ever impeached.

Each of the 300 sailors aboard the super-secret stealth frigate, USS Conspiracy (CG-1313) we executed by CIA Death Squads under the spiritual guidance of Pat Robertson, mouthpiece of God (R-FL).

The CIA Death Squads were then executed by Hillary Clinton, who used a deadly serum extracted from dried body fluids rendered from a size 16 blue dress found crumpled on the floor of the Oval Office.

The location of the shoot down was chosen for it's remoteness, and lack of other marine traffic.

The choice of TWA800 was actually an accident. The real target was a chartered UAL B747 carrying Duane Woerth and a bevy of buxom "hostesses" on a dues-subsidized boondoggle to France.

I heard all this from a friend who dated a girl that knows the nephew of a neighbor of the guy who actually hypnotized the morons on this Forum who can't even agree on whether a plane on a treadmill can take off.

wouldn't the numerous observations and testimony of experienced aviators and military pilots, in light of the principal of Occam's razor, suggest/proclaim that a missile took down the plane?!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Occam's Razor[/FONT]

[SIZE=+1]one should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything[/SIZE]
Occam's razor is a logical principle attributed to the mediaeval philosopher
externallink.GIF
William of Occam (or Ockham). The principle states that one should not make more assumptions than the minimum needed. This principle is often called the principle of parsimony. It underlies all scientific modelling and theory building. It admonishes us to choose from a set of otherwise equivalent models of a given phenomenon the simplest one. In any given model, Occam's razor helps us to "shave off" those concepts, variables or constructs that are not really needed to explain the phenomenon. By doing that, developing the model will become much easier, and there is less chance of introducing inconsistencies, ambiguities and redundancies.

Occam's Razor said:

Bingo.

HMR said:
Regardless of what you believe, CNN was running a home video on the night of the crash. It was filmed by someone at a BBQ on the beach. The video showed a streak of light going up into the sky and an explosion. I remember exactly where I was sitting on the night of the crash (I was in the cafeteria at work eating a bowl of cheerios). ;) My coworkers and I were sitting around saying, "WHOA!!! Was that a freaking missile?" The next day, CNN stops showing the video.

That always bugged me. Fast forward to a year or two ago and there was a talk radio show discussing TWA 800 and people were calling in talking about the CNN video. The guest on the program claimed CNN denied it ever showed it.

I have NO IDEA what happened to the 747 but I'm ticked about the disappearing video.:mad: I SAW IT!

Rant over, carry on.

I remember the video. I remember thinking "wow...I just saw an airplane get shot down".

I also seem to recall that a Navy P-3 was in the area and called the controller with an offer to "Turn around and help with the accident that just happened". About the same, the controller trying to raise TWA800.

Now, I can't find any reference to the P-3.

Singlecoil said:
I think it just blew up.

I think the reason that so many in the aviation community cling to the missile theory is largely psychological. It is hard for any of us to accept that the planes we fly every day could one day just blow up due to no fault of our own or anyone else. It is much easier for us to believe that someone caused this, therefore it is unlikely to happen to us.

Thank you Singlecoil. You didn't mention the fact that Boeing has had center fuel tank explosion issues for years. Phillipine Airlines had one on a 737-500, and the Air Force had several on the KC-135, including a couple in flight.

No doubt somebody will bring up the voliatility of JP4 vs. Jet A. Sorry, but you'll have to make a different arguement.

Again, time to ask which is more likely:

Dozens if not hundreds of professional military, law enforcement, and trained accident investigators, board members, all sworn to finding out the truth and or following the rule of law have remained silent. Each and every one of them. The Government, which brought you Watergate, Vince Foster, Monica Lewinsky, Randy Cunningham, and so, so, much more, got it right. Every single detail in place. Nobody speaking out.

OR

Yet another Boeing Jet is destroyed by a center fuel tank explosion.

WHICH IS MORE LIKELY?!

Any of you link posters care to answer my question honestly?

LJDRVR

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back