• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PBRstreetgang

Registered Abuser
Hey,
For all the good guys and gals at CAl, you have a turd in your punch bowl. He was a Skywest guy based in ORD, I believe he was an F/O. He is the most rabid anti-ALPA fanatic. He had repeatedly stated that if he went to an ALPA airline he would work it, with everything he had to decertify the union, this putz is a danger to your employee group. He used the name Hellonewman on this board, he implied he would stay low and off the radar until the probationary year was up and then start up his anti-union rhetoric, research among yourselves and find a way to get rid of this turd in your pilot group.
PBR
P.S. He came over to you guys 2-4 months ago, based upon his trolling on the Regional board. Get rid of him while you can, he is an idiot!

Hellonewman!

Holy Crap!

Now that we know who this fool is (sort of,) maybe we can triangulate some justice on his sorry butt!This guy is not merely ani-union (everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion) he is a total sociopath he is total trouble! This guy is one of the top three biggest idiots I have ever seen post on any board! (Instructordude is #1, of course.)

Please CAL guys, look back over some of his previous posts and see what horrors await you all. We as pilots should police our own. This may be a rare opportunity to do so!

-You hear that, Hellonewman? It is the sound of your destiny. It is is the sound of your demise.......You have earned it!

Hey,
For all the good guys and gals at CAl, you have a turd in your punch bowl. He was a Skywest guy based in ORD, I believe he was an F/O. He is the most rabid anti-ALPA fanatic. He had repeatedly stated that if he went to an ALPA airline he would work it, with everything he had to decertify the union, this putz is a danger to your employee group. He used the name Hellonewman on this board, he implied he would stay low and off the radar until the probationary year was up and then start up his anti-union rhetoric, research among yourselves and find a way to get rid of this turd in your pilot group.
PBR
P.S. He came over to you guys 2-4 months ago, based upon his trolling on the Regional board. Get rid of him while you can, he is an idiot!

CAL has plenty of those types already. Nothing new there. There are also plenty of guys over there that know how to deal with those folks.

Holy Crap!

Now that we know who this fool is (sort of,) maybe we can triangulate some justice on his sorry butt!This guy is not merely ani-union (everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion) he is a total sociopath he is total trouble! This guy is one of the top three biggest idiots I have ever seen post on any board! (Instructordude is #1, of course.)

Please CAL guys, look back over some of his previous posts and see what horrors await you all. We as pilots should police our own. This may be a rare opportunity to do so!

-You hear that, Hellonewman? It is the sound of your destiny. It is is the sound of your demise.......You have earned it!

Who is the other guy?

CAL has plenty of those types already. Nothing new there. There are also plenty of guys over there that know how to deal with those folks.
Hello,
I thought that being a pilot at an airline with a lions share of toolboxes, I owe you guys a heads up. I think that the termination of this box of $hit, due to the determination of a F/I focus group would give me a little relief. No to mention giving the rest of the SKYW toolboxes a good reason to shut their pieholes and realize this is not a "every man for himself" type of profession. So anyone who knows who Hellonewwoman is lets go ahead and out him here and collectively work together to flush this turd out of our punchbowl. Call your favorite Line check airman and start the ball rolling!
PBR

If he /she is such a tool box, why are you worried about their opinion about the union? Personally, I was totally for ALPA when I was in 121. they got me less and less senority, and three consecutive paycuts while awarding captain slots to guys that worked at a totally seperate airline. I was flying co-pilot for a guy that was 1100 #'s junior to me. Hell, I love alpa.

Seriously dude, what can one tool do to affect alpa?

If he /she is such a tool box, why are you worried about their opinion about the union? Personally, I was totally for ALPA when I was in 121. they got me less and less senority, and three consecutive paycuts while awarding captain slots to guys that worked at a totally seperate airline. I was flying co-pilot for a guy that was 1100 #'s junior to me. Hell, I love alpa.

Seriously dude, what can one tool do to affect alpa?
it isn't his opinion, it's his attitude. It is toolboxes like him that helped cause your $hitty situation. He is the type who couldn't care any less about you or me. In this career if we as pilots don't stick together, mgmt will pick us apart. I don't know your situation, and feel for you, but it was most likely a contractual loophole that management spends million to get included into the contracts, and toolboxes who haven't even taken the time to read and understand them vote for them. hellonewwoman is just the sort to vote for himself at your expense. That is the way it's done at SKYW, mgmt tells FLT OPS that the budget is $XX,XXX,XXX, BH tells SAPA that this is the amount divide it up however you like it, and the JR guys or EMB guys get skrewed.
Fukk hellonewwoman!
Good luck!
PBR
P.S. Seriously, dude, get involved, make your interests heard and get on the committy $hit can hellonewwoman. lets take back this profession from the the self serving $hitheads and make some serious cash, via unity!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back