• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Turdz in the punchbowl Pt. 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ah yah, you guys were right. I guess I should not be posting after returning from 6 grueling days of regional flying.

PBR I am still alive and well as much as it must kill you. I was furloughed but I made due and I am now back and thriving at CAL(well now it is UAL). I am sorry the regional business has soured but that is life. I am sure you are still OK. I believe you have at least 10-15 years at SKYW. In fact you are probably in a good position to stay where you are at. I wish you the best and I hope you guys find some type of replacement for your glut of 50 seat airplanes that are no longer wanted.

You guys are worried about one anti-alpa guy? At CAL???

Your vendetta against a single newbie speaks volumes about your confidence in the unity and solidarity of ALPA members as a whole. I'm not sure which is worse.

Yup,
You understand me correctly! Anyone and I mean anyone who tries to take food off my table or the roof over my table away is my mortal enemy.

Gotta love the irony.
The true irony is, the regional pilot was sold into bondage by the very pilots they replaced, as such there were precious few options in the early 2000s. EWM was a blight on the pilots at SKYW. Him an his ilk, were responsible for SKYW Pilots being unable to secure representation of any sort, and the ensuing decline of working conditions there. It is the signature of the rat to soil the very place that they eat, EWM, soiled everything he/it touched at SKYW, and given his nature will tuck his pointy nose firmly into Smallsacks starfish and felch deeply. If UCal strikes, he would be one of the first to cross the line. His/it's poor decision making process led him from a decent paying job into a furlough position, I on the other hand evaluated the industry and determined through logic and deduction to remain at SKYW until it makes sense to move on, and I will. The time is now right to be looking, while EWM was fluffing goats, I paid off my house and created the means to be able to move on to the next step without financial hardship.

Regional pilots have never had a say in their future. You are 100 percent dependent on UAL and DAL. You are losing money just to survive because they tell you you need to be cheaper to keep your contracts. If you got ALPA you would have just thrown your money away. I still owe Skyw pilots a BBQ to celebrate the thousands you saved in dues since late 07

Regional pilots have never had a say in their future. You are 100 percent dependent on UAL and DAL. You are losing money just to survive because they tell you you need to be cheaper to keep your contracts. If you got ALPA you would have just thrown your money away. I still owe Skyw pilots a BBQ to celebrate the thousands you saved in dues since late 07

Are you "throwing your money away" or are you celebrating the thousands you're saving in dues right now?

The true irony is, the regional pilot was sold into bondage by the very pilots they replaced, as such there were precious few options in the early 2000s. EWM was a blight on the pilots at SKYW. Him an his ilk, were responsible for SKYW Pilots being unable to secure representation of any sort, and the ensuing decline of working conditions there. It is the signature of the rat to soil the very place that they eat, EWM, soiled everything he/it touched at SKYW, and given his nature will tuck his pointy nose firmly into Smallsacks starfish and felch deeply. If UCal strikes, he would be one of the first to cross the line. His/it's poor decision making process led him from a decent paying job into a furlough position, I on the other hand evaluated the industry and determined through logic and deduction to remain at SKYW until it makes sense to move on, and I will. The time is now right to be looking, while EWM was fluffing goats, I paid off my house and created the means to be able to move on to the next step without financial hardship.

Thanks PBR. I'm sitting here on my dead head laughing hysterically at your post. Now my neighbors probably think I've been hitting the sauce or something.

Latest resources

Back