• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PBRstreetgang

Registered Abuser
Hello,
I thought as a public service to the good guys and gals at CAL, I would alert them to the presence of a turd in their punchbowl.
http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=1439911#post1439911
If anyone knows who that toolbox is lets go ahead and out him! Come on, here is your chance to get rid of him and flush him back to where he belongs.
PBR

Just to make sure I understand this. You're trying to start a witch hunt, to get someone fired from a major airline (and ruin their career) because they created a fictional name they used on a message board to come online and get a rise out of people? Is that the gist of it?

Yup,
You understand me correctly! Anyone and I mean anyone who tries to take food off my table or the roof over my table away is my mortal enemy. The $hit he was spouting were his beliefs, otherwise he wouldn't have continued ad nauseum. He is at a major and now gonna be working towards dismantling ALPA at CAL as soon as he clears probation. This isn't a nice business, and if I cannot trust the guy next to me to watch my back, I DON"T WANT HIM/HER IN MY COCKPIT. Pilot salaries amount to hundreds of millions per annum, and mgmt wants to take those dollars when I am not looking (out flying). I trust you to have my back when I am out flying and I will watch your back when you are out flying. Thats how its supposed to work. I come from a background where your buddy can save your life or loose it for you. And it worked! Our industry is in dire straights and we need to gain our unity back. If this turdd looses his job/career because of his anti-union rhetoric who cares, he is your and my enemy.
PBR
P.S. This is not a witch hunt, a positive ID and certainty that this is the correct person are required before efforts to finish his career are undertaken. I gotta ask, would you want someone who believed the crap he was posting sitting next to you for 4 days? Or worse someone who didn't believe this crap, but did it just to piss people in the same career off sitting next to you? That level of immaturity has no place in the cockpit of a 767 doing transcons. BTW it is the CAL pilots responsibility to police their own group. If I can be a catalyst for change so be it!

Last edited:
It won't be very hard to identify him (her). It's not not like he is an ExpressJet guy. Simply look through the newhire pictures on the crewroom wall. They state what company they came from. Or sort through the Skywest pilots hired in the last few months. There probably is only half a dozen. Probationary pilots do get fired. It would be too bad if karma bit this idiot in the butt and ruined his career. So solly charlie!

Boo Yah!

I say HELL YEAH!

Get that MF FIRED!!!!!! That Hellonewman idiot needs to eat it! I really, REALLY REALLY want to see idiots like this get theirs before they get tenure.

At ASA, our neighborhood anti-union moron goes by Beach Boy around this board. His initials are BW. Think of a person from the beach boys, and you have this guy's real name! Smart!

I wish someone could have deep-sixed this toolbag a long time ago. This fool has done a lot of damage to not only our union, but to many people's careers. You guys don't want someone like this around!

-Take care of the problem before it becomes a real problem!

Sounds like "El Manifesto" in here... jeez.

JUST KIDDING, Don't jump down my throat. I'm a non-union guy at a charter shop... I'd kinda like one here.

Any one know if hellonewwoman gets what he deserves. For all the other guys who are experiencing this downturn, my deepest sympathies, hellonewwoman, I rejoice!
PBR

Ah, I am Beech_boy on here, and I'm not at, or from, or have even been at ASA. Just wanted to set the record straight.

Double post. See below.

Last edited:
Ah, I am Beech_boy on here, and I'm not at, or from, or have even been at ASA. Just wanted to set the record straight.

He didn't say "Beech_boy". He said "Beach Boy" as in one of the Wilson brothers from the group (OH CRAP!!! Did I just state that in print???). Half of the people here are smart enough to see the difference, and the other 80% aren't.:confused: :smash:

I understand you're trying to set it straight before it goes anywhere. However, this is FI.com, the land of guesses, goofs (I've never done any myself, EVER), and lack of grammatical skillz. Good luck, we're all counting on you.

At ASA, our neighborhood anti-union moron goes by Beach Boy around this board. His initials are BW. Think of a person from the beach boys, and you have this guy's real name! Smart!

Latest resources

Back