Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Firefly

Firefly
Got an email for an interview invite and instructed to call Kathy to set up an appointment. I call and and no one answers. I've left two voice-mails. anyone else have this problem? Also, any other info on TSA such as QOL, Reserve etc. would be appreciated.

Do not go, unless you want to know whats it like to get hired, upgrade, downgrade and furloughed with a 6 month time period.

I would take the job for the time and equipment experience. But the first thing you should do once off IOE is to update your applications at some other more desirable places to work.

TSA is now and always has been an absolute s**ho** to work at. The only good thing about that place is that you'll stay motivated to go elsewhere.

Use them like the $2 dollar w************************* that they are.

My Fo this week was at TSA for 4.5 years and bailed out to come to XJET. She said she has no regrets. Great pilot and cool person too. Nuff said, TSA is going to dwindle to nothing while gojets grows is her opinion.

Don't go there. XJET will be hiring again before november I hear.

If you're currently driving a piston airplane go to TSA if they take you.

THEN, the FIRST THING you do after completing IOE is to update your apps at other places.

Got it?

Just had to point out that the title of the thread is TSA Airlines info. So you want info on Trans States Airlines Airlines? Sorry just thought that was funny.

I am an X waterskier and ran into a TSA "airline" crew in GSP. It was depressing to talk with them and hear the news of how things are going. I felt bad for even approaching to say hello. Neither one was very interested in talking and I felt very awkward and finally left. It was kinda like the "HEY!! Big gulps huh?" scene in dumb and dumber. I finally just had to say "alright, catch ya later" and high tail it out while counting my blessings that I'm not there anymore. The captain had been there for over ten years and last year was barely holding a line. He told me that he thought the place was going to shut down within a year.
The saying about TSA has always been "The company sucks but the pilot group is the best around". Man it was sad to see them so down and a tad anti-social.

Good luck to all that are still there!

Latest resources

Back