• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

gutshotdraw

ZERT Wilson CQB User
Dude,

Given today's events, are you now willing to admit that picketing, advertising, leverage building and growing union solidarity DO produce tangible results?

Even you must acknowledge that the fundamental roadblock to a positive future for this company and this career was removed LARGELY BECAUSE of the last 12 months of UNION activity.

If you can't admit the fundamental role the union played in bringing about this much-needed and very positive change in leadership, then you are being intellectually dishonest with us and yourself.

I hope you will now consider throwing in with us in order to continue building on today's developments and help achieve a new CBA that moves the entire company forward.

Cheers amigo.

Crickets.

Dude,

Given today's events, are you now willing to admit that picketing, advertising, leverage building and growing union solidarity DO produce tangible results?

Even you must acknowledge that the fundamental roadblock to a positive future for this company and this career was removed LARGELY BECAUSE of the last 12 months of UNION activity.

If you can't admit the fundamental role the union played in bringing about this much-needed and very positive change in leadership, then you are being intellectually dishonest with us and yourself.

I hope you will now consider throwing in with us in order to continue building on today's developments and help achieve a new CBA that moves the entire company forward.

Cheers amigo.
You might be right, but there could have been a downside, and G4 reflected those fears. In fact there might still be a downside, hind site will be the proof. Hoping a win-win for both sides.

BTW: The Nuclear option by Ike in 1955 did get the ChiComs to stop shelling the islands of Kimou and Matsu (sp?) Ike was attacked as a crazy man for even discussing this option.

Last edited:
You might be right, but there could have been a downside, and G4 reflected those fears. In fact there might still be a downside, hind site will be the proof. Hoping a win-win for both sides.

BTW: The Nuclear option by Ike in 1955 did get the ChiComs to stop shelling the islands of Kimou and Matsu (sp?) Ike was attacked as a crazy man for even discussing this option.

oh no the feared Yip's downside.

Yeah it's called risk.

It's the same risk you take when you start a new job. It's the same risk you take when you move forward in life. It's the same risk you take when you go after your goals and get what you want.

Oh sorry i forgot my audience.

It's the same risk you take when you go after your goals and get what you want. Oh sorry i forgot my audience.
I accomplished my goals long ago when I fulfilled the dream of a 5 year old to be a Navy pilot. There was a fair amount of risk involved there, like getting killed as a few of my friends did. But I would trade it for nothing.

I accomplished my goals long ago when I fulfilled the dream of a 5 year old to be a Navy pilot. There was a fair amount of risk involved there, like getting killed as a few of my friends did. But I would trade it for nothing.

good thing you had a college degree.

good thing you had a college degree.

Not really the college degree thing blew my chances at DAL, should have dropped out after two years become a NavCad and gotten out in 1968 when a military pilot was in a buyers market. Most guys I knew had job offers before they got out of the service.

Glad I don't have a college degree.

-Said nobody ever.

Latest resources

Back