• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To all you regional pilots.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But my regional is better than your regional. And though many regionals seem to have a lot of pissed off pilots, I'm pretty happy for the time being. At least until the age 65/fuel crisis has been dealt with. Then I hope to move on to something better. But my regional is better than many regionals.

Laughing at previous post. I figured he was SKYW before your post!

its all part of the game,keep them busy worrying about other crap while we do something over here.
at least half the rj pilots are scared...thats why they talk bad about other pilots. most of them are nerds with ******************** to do after work. no life, hobbies, girlfreinds you know the types...screw them...who cares..let them live for this job and let them have a miserable life.
as for the others, good luck in these hard times

This post is precisely what I was posting about. Way to go.

To be honest, recently, it seems most 'high-horses' are Skywest guys.

No high horse. I was joking around anyway. But I don't hate my job, I actually like my job, and I've never been afraid that I was going to lose my job. Maybe that will change in the future. I just think that it's funny that you come to a place like flightinfo with a "can't we all just get along" speech.

Why is taking the high road a good thing, but getting on a high horse a bad thing?

HMMMMMM

.....this fighting has to stop!

There's no reason you should gloat about any regional airline losing flying, which yours might pick up.

No more "my regional is better than your regional" crap.
It's a regional... face it, they all suck. Maybe some worse than others, but still they all suck.

We're all in it together. $135 per barrel oil is here to stay for the time being. The entire industry is hurting, and no one has any quick easy solutions.

The last thing we need is some pilot(s) gloating over another pilot(s) demise/misfortune at another airline.

We're all in it together, and should support each other in these tough times.
Then what would we have to go to flightinfo for?

No high horse. I was joking around anyway. But I don't hate my job, I actually like my job, and I've never been afraid that I was going to lose my job. Maybe that will change in the future. I just think that it's funny that you come to a place like flightinfo with a "can't we all just get along" speech.

Don't get me wrong. I'm at Pinnacle, but I actually love it. Live in base, no debt, people I fly with are cool, and it's a fun job. Sure I could lose my job, that goes with the territory.

I'm coming with this 'get along' speech because it's needed now more than ever. Sure, I enjoy the occasional good bash here. We can all have fun. But in the end, flightinfo laid-back-ness or not, we still have to support each other as professionals.

To see 2 T-rex's bang each other. Duh! That, and to see atlcrashpad say, "BOOOUUUUYYY"

I always wondered what his draw to bouys is all about. Did he grow up on a ship? Daddy told him to yell out "BOOOOUUUUYYY" everytime he saw one? Just wondering.

This post is precisely what I was posting about. Way to go.

To be honest, recently, it seems most 'high-horses' are Skywest guys.

Skywest's day is coming. since being in the business i have seen every regional that is up go down and many that were down go up.

Latest resources

Back