Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flyer1015

.....this fighting has to stop!

There's no reason you should gloat about any regional airline losing flying, which yours might pick up.

No more "my regional is better than your regional" crap.
It's a regional... face it, they all suck. Maybe some worse than others, but still they all suck.

We're all in it together. $135 per barrel oil is here to stay for the time being. The entire industry is hurting, and no one has any quick easy solutions.

The last thing we need is some pilot(s) gloating over another pilot(s) demise/misfortune at another airline.

We're all in it together, and should support each other in these tough times.

It's a regional... face it, they all suck. Maybe some worse than others, but still they all suck.

We see your point, but saying Mesa and GoJets are in the same league as Air Wisconsin and Horizon isn't helping anything either.

And the existence of the 2 formers sure doesn't help our efforts on getting more pay or days off.

Weeding out week airlines that aren't doing a thing to help the industry shouldn't be completely shunned at. 100 percent of us agree that Skybus tanking needed to happen.

Yes Sir.......

We're sorry! It won't happen again.

No more "my regional is better than your regional" crap.
It's a regional...

But my regional is better than your regional. And though many regionals seem to have a lot of pissed off pilots, I'm pretty happy for the time being. At least until the age 65/fuel crisis has been dealt with. Then I hope to move on to something better. But my regional is better than many regionals.

Home is where you make it...I don't define myself by the job or the airline so I'm pretty happy as well...I feel fortunate to be where I am and will stay til I grow old or they make me leave...airlines are like churches...they're all full of people...some you'll like, some you won't...and staying out of the crew lounge helps too...I agree this forum seems to be more and more about quibbling lately...

We see your point, but saying Mesa and GoJets are in the same league as Air Wisconsin and Horizon isn't helping anything either.

And lumping Mesa in with true scumbags like GoJet doesn't help either.

That's why I said 'some suck worse than others.'

And the existence of the 2 formers sure doesn't help our efforts on getting more pay or days off.

You don't have to tell me that. At Pinnacle, we are still fighting for a new contract since the current one became amendable May '05.

Management is to blame for setting up alter-egos, destroying, or in our case, ignoring scope issues. But ill-educated (or not even educated) pilots taking jobs there doesn't help the situation. I question why somebody would want to go to GoJets, they can get hired anywhere else at another regional.

But my regional is better than your regional. And though many regionals seem to have a lot of pissed off pilots, I'm pretty happy for the time being. At least until the age 65/fuel crisis has been dealt with. Then I hope to move on to something better. But my regional is better than many regionals.

This post is precisely what I was posting about. Way to go.

To be honest, recently, it seems most 'high-horses' are Skywest guys.

Latest resources

Back