• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The vote

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm not wearing that uniform yet. WTF are you talking about? And did Phil actually go back to Options? Can someone confirm or deny please.

Flexjet can't set the standard for anything other then being a bunch of yes men A kissers 90% voted NO to the Union...Their nothing more then a bunch of clowns, KR saw that the day he bought them thats why he's dressing them in that new uniform clown suit that they so proudly wear..

The votes were not tallied by company so you have no idea what the split was. I talked to many Option transfer pilots that were bought off with new type ratings and other promises. What's important is together we all move forward.

That's true shanes. Those approximately 70 NO votes from the Options transfers belong to you. Flexjet pilots had to have been a higher percentage of YES votes to overcome the NOs you saddled us with.
BUT, since this is all past tense, maybe you, or rather WE, should move forward and not dwell on things we can't change. Leave the blamestorming to management.

Huh.....that's what the CitationAir guys said........funny how we showed them!!!

Since I would have been immediately terminated had the vote gone the other way, I consider this a win. I've no idea what happens long term, but my not terminated status is a win today. You might also consider that at Bombardier, we enjoyed a union free existence...funny how they showed us...so winning is keeping my job today. Ten years from now is a mystery we will have to face ten years from now.

Huh.....that's what the CitationAir guys said........funny how we showed them!!!

Textron was beginning to wind CitationAir down before the vote, so basically nothing changed. You can't blame the union for that, in fact the union refused to participate in allowing your management to sell the airplanes without the pilots. No doubt that what happened to you guys sucks. On the other hand, KR has been dealing with a union for 7+ years. His ego has been bruised because he wasn't able to break the union, and he will probably continue to fight it, but eventually, life will go on. Now he just has to learn to treat his pilots like they are integral to the success of the company instead of simply a burden on his bottom line.

Rigger was and is a Union hating management enabler. He did what he could to undermine his brothers and sisters at CitationAir at every opportunity. No point in engaging him with facts, his mind was made up from jump. You can't fix stupid...

Latest resources

Back