The Vegas Line on JetBlue

gutshotdraw

ZERT Wilson CQB User
Total Time
Okay folks. JetBlue voting opens on the 25th. Surely* it's not too early to start posting predictions.

I'm no expert but I do have friends at B6 and I'm thinking Vegas would make the OVER the favorite.

Now, gambling on-line is still illegal in 48 states but let's hear your pick.

*Or maybe it IS too early and stop calling me Shirley....

CapnVegetto

The Prince of all Saiyans
Total Time
I'm thinking somewhere around 65-70 percent in favor.

I don't think it's going to be a landslide, but I will be VERY surprised if it fails.

Fins Up

Fly Fast, Live Slow
Total Time
76% (hoping for 80+).

BuckMurdock1

Total Time
7000+
I don't work there, but from the friends there that do; definitely pass with good margin. The next question is; how long till 1st CBA? Will B6 MGMT be effective in dragging it out over several yrs, or just "get it over with" quickly. At VX, we're all watching attentively because we're probably right behind you with all this (and have a helluva lot more ground to cover just to get to where you are now).

Mud

Total Time
10k+
Fifty point one and done! Same for Virgin.
(But I bet both will be around 75%)

We have proven direct relationships don't work because one side (mgt) finds it to easy and tempting to abuse.

gutshotdraw

ZERT Wilson CQB User
Total Time
The polls are open. No matter which side you support (uh, you should have figured it out by now), make sure you VOTE. Non-voters should be prohibited by law from bitching about ANYTHING. That goes for local, state, national, and UNION politics.

And if you're from Chicago, vote EARLY and OFTEN.....

Good luck B6.

$$$4nothin

Total Time
9000+
71% yes. Filed with 75%ish cards. Some guys that sent in cards will vote no. Some guys that didn't send in will vote yes. New hires will be split 60-40. I'll bet 71% yes is pretty darn close.

ClrdForOption

Amateur MCDU Programmer
Total Time
Lots
99% Turnout...

74% ALPA
18% NO
8% Other (People Writing in: SWAPA, USAPA, Teamsters, JBPA, and etc. - for comedic purposes I hope SWAPA gets the most write in votes as long as ALPA has a clear majority)

145 Lawndart

Total Time
10000+
98% turnout

Rumor has it we got somewhere north of 70% cards.

History says we lose about 10%

So I say about 62% or about 1600 yes votes.

I hope its more.

Last edited: