Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, that is seriously crazy.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Sounds like an absolute F'ng nightmare. I would sooner flight instruct then go to that ********************hole part of the world.............Akbar a la animals..........

While it seems harsh, and yes it can be...there is/was a reason for some of the somewhat "thorough" rules and regulations in place...takes lots of explaining, not justifying, just explaining why they were perceived to be necessary by somebody...see you later on for a breakdown...

While it seems harsh, and yes it can be...there is/was a reason for some of the somewhat "thorough" rules and regulations in place...takes lots of explaining, not justifying, just explaining why they were perceived to be necessary by somebody...see you later on for a breakdown...

Some rules and regulations do make sense, but the above article makes it seem like mostly abuse. Talk about a black eye to that airline.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
The bad press on QR was limited to those of us within the industry, it is now graduating to the mass media. With the World Cup set to take place in Qatar in 2022, these revelations will continue...which can only be a good thing.

Might get a bit trickier for AA's PR machine down the road with the code-share.

fv

Wow - sounds like Nazi Germany or North Korea! I hope the pilots are treated a little better.

Sure, we would all love to fly a 787 or A350 one day - but that treatment or workplace culture would cancel out any interest from me............

I guess there are plenty of Boeing or Airbus-rated Indians and Africans who would still jump at that job after reading this horror story because it is better than the one they have. Sometimes the grass is greener - it is all relative...

Chatted up a crew in CDG millennium hotel in roissy and they had the fear of Allah in them. Everything in that article was spot on. Very sad indeed.

Latest resources

Back