The Same 30 Pilots - The 6%ers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

squawk

Always in here, same people, same tired attitudes.
You are the 6%ers, go ahead and get a tatt.
ODD afflicted, no cures.

Always in here, same people, same tired attitudes.
You are the 6%ers, go ahead and get a tatt.
ODD afflicted, no cures.

the Frac threads have been kind of dead since ‘08-‘09 timeframe in case you haven’t noticed...

i think the few die hards can be forgiven...

Weren’t you just lecturing against ad hominem attacks?

And yet 3% is all one needs to win a revolution.

I'll take it.

Squawk is just upset the talking points his advisors guaranteed will work aren't as convincing on us as they were on him.

Not ad hominem. Simply reductio ad absurdum.

Well, regardless of whatever flavor of Latin you want to throw at it, the OP is guilty of the same thing he accused others of.

Well, regardless of whatever flavor of Latin you want to throw at it, the OP is guilty of the same thing he accused others of.
Not when it is truth. Here you are again. How long have you been one of the 6%? A long time. 14 years?

Ahhh, no. Ad hominem means you attack the person’s character instead of the argument. The veracity of the personal attack has nothing to do with it. I can post a link to the definition since you struggle with the concept. I can link hypocrisy as well.

Now off you go. Posting nearly as much as me, hating on unions when possible and telling pilots that they don’t understand business. Time to tag your boy lumpy back in. The water’s a bit over your head.

Ahhh, no. Ad hominem means you attack the person’s character instead of the argument. The veracity of the personal attack has nothing to do with it. I can post a link to the definition since you struggle with the concept. I can link hypocrisy as well.

Now off you go. Posting nearly as much as me, hating on unions when possible and telling pilots that they don’t understand business. Time to tag your boy lumpy back in. The water’s a bit over your head.

It was a swipe at the Flightinfo Fractional board. Too many of the same old neighborhood tomcats have been pissing in the sandbox.

On any any given day you could find a bigger crowd standing on the summit of Mt Everest. More interesting people up there too. The pilots in here would be up there carping about how cold it is.

It was a swipe at the Flightinfo Fractional board. Too many of the same old neighborhood tomcats have been pissing in the sandbox.

On any any given day you could find a bigger crowd standing on the summit of Mt Everest. More interesting people up there too. The pilots in here would be up there carping about how cold it is.
What are you really complaining about?

Thread participation is a function of a healthy industry. When the Frac’s Were hiring gangbusters and there was plenty of growth this forum was awash in new threads, new faces, and interesting topics. Yes there were some rehashed topics (NJA union/company woes) but by and large, page 1 topics rolled to page 2 within a week (barring running 10 pages long) due to participation.

When and if this “Frac” bizz gets its collective shizz back in gear will be answer to your troubles...but that’s not really what you’re complaining about now is it?

It was an attempt at trolling to get a nasty response that blew up in your face, and the attempted smear made you guilty of the same thing you accused another poster of.

Your defense of your statement is a further attempt to discredit board members by claiming that it’s a essentially a deserted board inhabited by the small percentage of malcontents.

Sooo...why are you posting here? Why has the mgt/union busting firm decided to create the Lumpsum account to counter those 6%’s as you called them? It’s just the same tired posters on a board less populated than the summit of Mount Everest right? Why did you try to find out who V1 was so you could discredit him by saying he didn’t work for FJ? Why have FJ managers spent goodly amounts of time trying to track down the identity of posters on this board?

The truth is that a lot of people watch this board for a variety of reasons. I checked when you made your original swipe at the board, and 3 logged in members were viewing as well as 27 guests. I’m guessing there’s not typically 30 people sitting on top of the world’s tallest mountain at any given time. That’s 5% of the Flex group. A large percentage given that both sides are likely wrangling over 25-30% of true undecideds and not pretend fence sitters.

People want to read about this subject and see dissenting opinions presented and countered without the fear
of reprisal. You’re not going to get that on the decert website. Certainly not with protected anonymity. And the company’s illegal firings a few years back over board postings have made relative anonymity a must. The pro decert crowd isn’t going to wander over to the VUH and post there.

So you’re left with little no man’s lands like this board for those little battles to be fought. And your presence as well as that of the union busting/mgt/shared decert accounts lends this board the validity that you’re trying to undermine even this very morning.

So swing away. Take as many potshots as you dare. I don’t really care. It’s fun blowing up specious argument after specious argument. Pilots, managers and rubes hired to post on message boards by union busting firms tend to be terrible at presenting arguments in the written word where it’s hard to intimidate others in person, and all incorrect statements have to be visibly walked back for all to see.

Latest resources

Back