The perfect Christmas gift!! Hands down

iflyhigh72

Total Time
I just found the greatest Christmas gift for my wife ever. I found this company where you can name an actual star in the heavens after someone special in your life. I used it and named a star after my Dad, and now I will name star in honor of my wife for Christmas. I can't wait to see the reaction on her face when she finds out she has her own piece of the sky. Women love that kind of stuff and it signifies that the level of creativity on our part. Any way the company is called Creative Ideas and their e-mail is ForEVRbrite@aol.com. The cost of the star is $49.95 +4.95 shipping and handling. It is a total of $54.90. They will ship you a full color Star certificate with the name of your newly named star. This is suitable for framing. You will also receive a map of the heavens and the coordinates for your star. All stars are at least a magnitude 6 in size making them larger than our own sun and visible in the night sky with just an ordinary 800 power telescope. Once a year, all the newly named stars are published in a book called "Stars names and stellar designations" that is printed and copyrighted by the U.S library of Congress in Washinton D.C. The process takes approximately 7 days. They also have express mail shipping for an extra $29.95. Their address is Creative Ideas P.O Box 227696 Miami, FL 33122. I think its gonna be the greatest gift ever. Make sure when you send them the order to let them know Exactly!! what you want to name your star. I think its the coolest gift to give to someone.

Last edited:

iflyhigh72

Total Time
Hey FL000 that sounds really romantic. "Hey sweety here's a chunk of the moon all for you". The star man gotta get the star. She doesn't have to share it with no one. Happy Holidays

FL000

Total Time
It's a matter of owning versus renting, but I went the economic route...dumped the girl. Season's greetings.