The Onesky leadership is at it again.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No argument from me on that one.

I think everyone is going to be greatly disappointed in what a arbitrator is gonna award and that's exactly what KR and his soldiers of IGMs is banking on.

I heard a pesky little rumor the FAA is cracking down hard on the company right now. Something about that accident in Sugarland being attributed to what the POI feels is one sided, company driven vitriol regarding the union.

Related also the situation with fatigue calls and the company requesting in training to have us call and work it out versus making fatigue calls.

Guys, the company is trying to keep the FAA in the dark. If you do not follow procedure, you are breaking the FARS. Accordingly, anytime you call to work it out instead of a fatigue call you should back it up with an ASAP because you are violating safety procedures the FAA is trying to track and you should CYA.

I'm not usually one for big government but the way this company does business is in direct violation of understood safety protocols and we all know it. By allowing it to run just outside of the reach or knowledge of the FAA by playing management's game is unethical. Stop being complicit in allowing it to happen. This isn't a prounion message, this is an integrity message.

If Kenn wants to be the big player, he better get used to big player rules - and oversight.

I think everyone is going to be greatly disappointed in what a arbitrator is gonna award and that's exactly what KR and his soldiers of IGMs is banking on.

You above all people should know the feds are getting tired of Kenn's game and the damage it it causing. Right?

Something tells me the tide is *REALLY* turning in the favor of the union regarding these lawsuits and arbitrations. They've already been winning every single battle but I'm talking it's going to turn into a COMPLETE no win situation for the company to keep fighting them with the same tactics.

Even the philosophy of the incoming administration is to the union's advantage. While Trump and his picks are generally anti labor, it is directed at "blue collar" manufacturing, education, service and construction unions. In contrast, historically these guys have been positive toward transportation and safety professional unions. It's the fine print that matters and I think Uncle Kenn is starting to realize the coming few years aren't going to too advantageous to his shuckster jive business practices.

I heard a pesky little rumor the FAA is cracking down hard on the company right now. Something about that accident in Sugarland being attributed to what the POI feels is one sided, company driven vitriol regarding the union.

Related also the situation with fatigue calls and the company requesting in training to have us call and work it out versus making fatigue calls.

Guys, the company is trying to keep the FAA in the dark. If you do not follow procedure, you are breaking the FARS. Accordingly, anytime you call to work it out instead of a fatigue call you should back it up with an ASAP because you are violating safety procedures the FAA is trying to track and you should CYA.

I'm not usually one for big government but the way this company does business is in direct violation of understood safety protocols and we all know it. By allowing it to run just outside of the reach or knowledge of the FAA by playing management's game is unethical. Stop being complicit in allowing it to happen. This isn't a prounion message, this is an integrity message.

If Kenn wants to be the big player, he better get used to big player rules - and oversight.

FAA isn't going to do Squat they are all typical Govt employees all talk no action. They may run around and look busy for a couple of months ( Job Justification) send out a bunch of emails maybe even have a focus group or two. But in the end it will be business as usual. This company has been turned in a million times to the Feds and it all goes nowhere. Don't look to them to solve any problems not gonna happen

Incidentally, there are FO slots on the Legacy. They were not put out for bid for Flexjet FOs. They sent an email to the Options pilots offering them transfers, AND word is Phil was given an out of seniority award along with another transfer. But "come on guys, we're still Flexjet, Flex on.":rolleyes: :puke:

Latest resources

Back