• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The nic is it!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Screw yiu westicle. The NIC isn't going to see the light of my day. The arbitration is going to be delayed. Can't have a arbitration unless all peopke are present. I heard the east is boycotting this sham of an arbitration Westicle won nothing you Mormon
So the skabs at the former fake union are going to take their ball and go home like they did last time? I hope you do. Honestly. Please. Don't show up monday. The West will look out for you seniority with the same diligence, fairness and honesty you did. Have at it "Mormon"

Can't wait until an '89 American Captain is put under a 2005 West guy, you thought the East guys were bad, the American Ego can't handle what is heading their way.
Hopefully the APA has learned the lesson the Eastholes learned the hard way. Ego and arrogant attitudes of entitlement will get you crushed in SLI. My only question now is whether or not the Nic is going to be adjusted any. The 9th was pretty clear that what USAPA did was illegal and caused harm to the West.

If I were a West guy, I'd be looking to be made whole. The only cost neutral way for that to happen is to advance the West up the Nic list. The Arbitrators can do whatever they want. Remember, the Nic is just a starting point...a "proposal". I'd be out for Easthole blood if I were a Westie.

Can't wait until an '89 American Captain is put under a 2005 West guy, you thought the East guys were bad, the American Ego can't handle what is heading their way.

The west proposal places 2004 AWA hires next to 2000 AA hires. Nothing even close to what you mentioned.

What a great turn of events. The Easties deserve it.

Bye Bye----General Lee

Screw yiu westicle. The NIC isn't going to see the light of my day. The arbitration is going to be delayed. Can't have a arbitration unless all peopke are present. I heard the east is boycotting this sham of an arbitration Westicle won nothing you Mormon

^^^^IDIOT! You getting screwed is about the best thing that has happened here in a long time!!! KARMA!

Back to retirement.

CYA!

The laws of un-intended consequences might make this west victory an empty one. This latest kink places the APA in a position of power. The merger protocols have now shifted away from what was agreed to. I suspect the APA might want to draaaag this SLI out until further clarification. After all, separate ops does give the AA natives the upper hand in essentially fencing off the ENTIRE AA system from the US folks. Stay tuned.

The laws of un-intended consequences might make this west victory an empty one. This latest kink places the APA in a position of power. The merger protocols have now shifted away from what was agreed to. I suspect the APA might want to draaaag this SLI out until further clarification. After all, separate ops does give the AA natives the upper hand in essentially fencing off the ENTIRE AA system from the US folks. Stay tuned.

Not sure if I agree with your assessment. Either side can ask for as much or as little as they want...it's really up to the arbiter to determine what's "fair".

Latest resources

Back