The nic is it!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Better late than never.

Now THAT is Fantastic! Ooooohh Snap! The NIC is it! Where is Dornier 335? Any opinions from those "third listers" that jumped right over the West pilots to grab Captain seats on the East Coast? We all knew that was a load of poop!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Screw yiu westicle. The NIC isn't going to see the light of my day. The arbitration is going to be delayed. Can't have a arbitration unless all peopke are present. I heard the east is boycotting this sham of an arbitration Westicle won nothing you Mormon

Ha! Love it. Finally the eastholes are getting what's coming to them.

Screw yiu westicle. The NIC isn't going to see the light of my day. The arbitration is going to be delayed. Can't have a arbitration unless all peopke are present. I heard the east is boycotting this sham of an arbitration Westicle won nothing you Mormon

Frickin awesome post! You've got to have crapped your pants!

How drunk are you? Lol. You're the Mormn!

St Nic please call the CIRT- they are standing by to take calls from emotionally dysfunctional easties tonight.

Can't wait until an '89 American Captain is put under a 2005 West guy, you thought the East guys were bad, the American Ego can't handle what is heading their way.

Latest resources

Back