• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
爷爷,我做了一个东试点。

孙子,它闻起来像狗屎

这是你如何能告诉他没有诚信

At least in China there's a lone person picking up the trash. In they literally let it pile up and wait for monsoon season to "wash it all away".

Really. I queried officials about it on numerous occasions when I was there. They didn't understand my questioning when I told them they were polluting the world's oceans with their approach to trash management. Yet the press continually reports the United States as the most polluting country on the planet. Goes to show you can't believe what you read.

That wasn't funny. You're not funny.

Sure it was. I laughed and that's all that matters. Enjoy XJT! I bet you don't laugh a lot anymore, and that will probably continue. Oh well....

Bye Bye---General Lee

At least in China there's a lone person picking up the trash. In they literally let it pile up and wait for monsoon season to "wash it all away".

Really. I queried officials about it on numerous occasions when I was there. They didn't understand my questioning when I told them they were polluting the world's oceans with their approach to trash management. Yet the press continually reports the United States as the most polluting country on the planet. Goes to show you can't believe what you read.

But I just read this.

Now what.

All seats on DAL smell like this kid was sitting there... And every DAL FA is too lazy to clean it up...

And since DAL leaves the seat belt sign on for the whole flight why wouldn't somebody sh1t in their seat?

All seats on DAL smell like this kid was sitting there... And every DAL FA is too lazy to clean it up...

And since DAL leaves the seat belt sign on for the whole flight why wouldn't somebody sh1t in their seat?

How's the Home Depot flight department doing? Still like it? Maybe you should reapply to ASA, although it's now called Expressjet. Looks like you're still disgruntled.

Bye Bye---General Lee

And, on the rare occasion it's turned off, they have to have a PA to announce it. Then, 30 seconds another PA to announce it's back on!

Last edited:

Which is ironic because they ask for headings around every single visible cloud in the sky.

Which is ironic because they ask for headings around every single visible cloud in the sky.

And they make more in one trip than you do in a month. You'd ask for extra vectors too probably if you somehow (very unlikely) ever got hired at any legacy.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back