Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

doh

Jump seat shrink
At least that's what every text I've received today says. More than two dozen guys are seeing exactly what management's idea of fair and equitable is; totally ignore seniority to promote the least qualified. Support your union.

I've known since the organizing campaign started. But my text messages blew up this morning, which tells me a bunch of guys are just figuring it out. That red label spot went way out of seniority, and the guy it went to...wow, just wow.

Let me explain DC to you in very implicit terms. KENN Ricci wants an army of pilots to do his beckoning at the stroke of an email. You have no needs, your not a person, you have no life except to be unplugged from the matrix when needed. Good old Sylvester, who is unwilling to settle for anything second best, and has ALWAYS wanted to pay us more has selflessly rescued this company single handedly all the while filling his swimming pool with pilot sweat. You think I like teamsters national? F no. You think I don't love our mec? Of course I do. We're gonna take it to them irregardless of the flex guys that came 16 votes from selling us out. Time to put it behind us. It's us against them. We will prevail

At least that's what every text I've received today says. More than two dozen guys are seeing exactly what management's idea of fair and equitable is; totally ignore seniority to promote the least qualified. Support your union.

BTW doh I'm glad to have you on our side. NO MORE ********************TING ICE CREAM CONES! ******************** on piss poor management practices!

Warlord, sleep well tonight. I will too. You know why? Cause I know I got a Hell of a lot of good guys watching my back. Guys not distracted by management pukes like yourself. Guys that are genuinely interested in promoting the safety of business aviation. You can take your anti union sentiments and hit the road

Warturd, you're still around? But nothing to say about your butt buddy handie's lies and double speak on the management's list thread?

Latest resources

Back